[Q] Low in call volume

Search This thread

kingkaiser

Oct 4, 2012
I've looked around, and while I've found similar threads in MotoX, I havent found anything similar for the Samsung S3. Ever since I upgraded to android 4.4.2, my in-call volume has been very low. Unless I'm in a quiet room, I am unable to hear a thing. My speaker is fine, as is the volume on a head set, but the volume from the ear phone is very low. Has anyone encountered this recently, and if so, what was the fix? I've tried changing ROMs, going back to 4.3, etc, but nothing seems to reverse the problem.

Thanks all!

KSKHH

Dec 28, 2012
I've looked around, and while I've found similar threads in MotoX, I havent found anything similar for the Samsung S3. Ever since I upgraded to android 4.4.2, my in-call volume has been very low. Unless I'm in a quiet room, I am unable to hear a thing. My speaker is fine, as is the volume on a head set, but the volume from the ear phone is very low. Has anyone encountered this recently, and if so, what was the fix? I've tried changing ROMs, going back to 4.3, etc, but nothing seems to reverse the problem.

Thanks all!

Change your Kernel with the one which is can tweak the volume.