Originally Posted by xShudyx
Ok I'm gonna try as you do, with pico gapps from oppengaps.
Just one question more, where can I take origina kernel? just to have if any thing goes wrong.
And thanks for the answer! (I'll say something about hoes it goes)
Originally Posted by Darkened_Sky
boeffla alpha 13 is based on latest unofficial cm12.1 release 7 by Justarchi, which was released some days ago. Your desired ROM is older (08.22) so maybe it does not support the newer kernel. try to cleanly flash the rom and gapps again without flashing any additional kernel (wipe system, data, cache, flash rom then gapps, no additional steps needed). If it boots with stock kernel. you can try different older releases of boeffla kernel if one of them boots. if you want to go back to stock kernel, you simply have to reflash the rom without wipe (data will be kept)
btw, your desired gapps seems to be a bit old. try some newer one and use a small package (mostly they are called pico/nano or mini package) with only the core gapps needed for playstore and download all additional gapps you need from playstore. IMO it is the better way. there are many actual and good gapps available, for example open gapps, slim gapps, delta gapps, banks gapps, etc.... (I personally use open gapps pico package)
OK, I have installed with out more problems.
What I have done:
I install first of all, the Stock rom, to run the phone. (so the pone was as stock)
- Downloaded TRWP for I9300, and flashed with Odin.
- Copied Rom Paranoid, PicoGapss from OppenGapps and boefflakernel (this time, this version to be sure: boeffla-kernel-4.0-alpha1-CM12.1-NG-i9300.recovery)
- Restarted phne in recovery mode, and whiped Data, system, cache and Dalvik.
- Installed from SD, first the rom, then the gapps, and restarted the phone, but didnt worked, so I go again to recovery
- Install Boeffla Kernel, whiped chache and dalvik, and restarted again.
- TRWP asked for root the phone, so YES ! XD
The waint less than 5 mins, and phone started .
Thanks for all the help!