S3 GT-I9308 rom/root inquisitions

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By Hollow704, Junior Member on 19th August 2012, 07:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th April 2017, 09:25 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
old post late reply, i know but nvm that, anyway if anyone is still interested in this, here i have the right solution. recently i have been collecting some old Samsung phones, i managed to get hold of a Chinese 9308, as u know, all i9300 roms/twrp work on 9308, but can't detect SIM card/mobile network, however i found one version of the MIUI6 roms, so far so good, everything appear to work perfectly, has all languages, Google play services & framework most importantly, 3G works fine too. i will shortly provide links to the downloads.

6th May 2017, 11:22 AM |#12  

More
Would you like please send the link for this MIUI ?
12th June 2017, 09:46 PM |#13  

More
hi 161ed1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 161ed1

Would you like please send the link for this MIUI ?

the problem is, i still have to upload them somewhere 1st, as one of the original links is no longer working and although the other one still is (there were two of them), but it was on baidu cloud, both, u need a baidu account to be able to dl stuff, i clearly remember i couldnt download them myself, and i wasnt able to create a baidu account either, but luckily i found someone who could & did download them for me and sent those files to me afterwards, so now we have to work out a way 4 me 2 send those files from my PC to other users out there.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)