FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[SOLVED] SIII Network problem after the update and sn 0000... Problem- solved !!!

114 posts
Thanks Meter: 331

By ariza27, Senior Member on 3rd October 2012, 05:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th February 2014, 08:15 PM |#1921  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SasaKovacic

Yes, in the app.When I tap on Patch 0.6 it's showing Downloading 0/100 for more than 10 minutes.

Patch ARIZA DON'T Work in 4.3

19th February 2014, 10:54 PM |#1922  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hey Guys....
Need help here. I was using Omega 50.1 (4.1.2) using Ariza patch (0,4) my IMEI was OK but S/N was 000000.I backed up my efs using EFS Pro...Today I decided to go for 4.3 Official XXUGNA7 with XXUGMK6 modem. I did it using Odin. After the upgrade my IMEI was still same but my S/N changed to something different with numbers and small letters but it was not the one thats on the back of my S3.

Q-1)Why my serial no.changed to something strange?

Then the network was gone. I tried Ariza patch and it didn't work and made my IMEI to to "NULL" and serial was still unchanged. Then I tried to restore my IMEI but EFS Pro didn't work on 4.3.

Q-2)How can I backup/restore efs partition on 4.3 using EFS Pro or by any other means?

Then I flashed XXEMG4 modem, which again brought back my IMEI but no network. I thought its hopeless and just wanted to get my network back ASAP. so I flashed my backed up Omega 50.1 again. But now my IMEI changed to 0049**** and S/N back to 0000000. I then restored my backed up efs partition using EFS Pro and it worked on 4.1.2. Got my IMEI back. Patched with Ariza and it was again working as before.

Now I saw this thread and hope to go forward with 4.3 with your help. I'm bit confused here, can't find the exact easy solution.

Q-3) I need to install Omega v56. Currently I'm on Omega v50.1. What exactly do I have to do stepwise for the best solution?

Will appreciate your +ve response and sorry for the lengthy post and my bad English......
The Following User Says Thank You to FoX~DiE For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FoX~DiE Ad-Free
20th February 2014, 05:28 AM |#1923  
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoX~DiE

Hey Guys....
Need help here. I was using Omega 50.1 (4.1.2) using Ariza patch (0,4) my IMEI was OK but S/N was 000000.I backed up my efs using EFS Pro...Today I decided to go for 4.3 Official XXUGNA7 with XXUGMK6 modem. I did it using Odin. After the upgrade my IMEI was still same but my S/N changed to something different with numbers and small letters but it was not the one thats on the back of my S3.

Q-1)Why my serial no.changed to something strange?

Then the network was gone. I tried Ariza patch and it didn't work and made my IMEI to to "NULL" and serial was still unchanged. Then I tried to restore my IMEI but EFS Pro didn't work on 4.3.

Q-2)How can I backup/restore efs partition on 4.3 using EFS Pro or by any other means?

Then I flashed XXEMG4 modem, which again brought back my IMEI but no network. I thought its hopeless and just wanted to get my network back ASAP. so I flashed my backed up Omega 50.1 again. But now my IMEI changed to 0049**** and S/N back to 0000000. I then restored my backed up efs partition using EFS Pro and it worked on 4.1.2. Got my IMEI back. Patched with Ariza and it was again working as before.

Now I saw this thread and hope to go forward with 4.3 with your help. I'm bit confused here, can't find the exact easy solution.

Q-3) I need to install Omega v56. Currently I'm on Omega v50.1. What exactly do I have to do stepwise for the best solution?

Will appreciate your +ve response and sorry for the lengthy post and my bad English......

Just try this:
1.Flash ROM
2.Flash modem MK6 from here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...kzOUowMG8#list
3.Flash kernel MK6 from same page.
4.Reboot.
5Enjoy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to west421 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift west421 Ad-Free
20th February 2014, 01:53 PM |#1924  
Thanks Meter: 144

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amitayy

Is patch ZULU Works on 4.4.2?
If after I install 4.4.2 then I come back I will have problem?

Only patched modem needed for 4.4.2 roms since they are aosp. ..

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk
20th February 2014, 01:57 PM |#1925  
Flag Nis
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddaflorez

Only patched modem needed for 4.4.2 roms since they are aosp. ..

I am interested in trying out this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2603155
You think it should work with patched model only?
20th February 2014, 02:01 PM |#1926  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedjasmek

I am interested in trying out this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2603155
You think it should work with patched model only?

I suggest this one instead http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2370747

[FEB-13][d2lte][universal][1.2.9] AOSB Project - The End of The Line !
And yes as i said only patched modem is needed, but try patched modem+network script if gives you problems... good flashing !

20th February 2014, 02:03 PM |#1927  
Flag Nis

More
Quote:

I suggest this one instead http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2370747

[FEB-13][d2lte][universal][1.2.9] AOSB Project - The End of The Line !
And yes as i said only patched modem is needed, but try patched modem+network script if gives you problems... good flashing !

So you tested this one with patched modem only?
20th February 2014, 02:13 PM |#1928  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

i already patch with

Modem: XXUGMK6

but my i9300 still with "No Network Registered" with movistar operator, with another like digitel, it works! HELP ME!
20th February 2014, 02:25 PM |#1929  

More
Quote:

I did... but flash network script if it gives you problems

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by luismacayo

i already patch with

Modem: XXUGMK6

but my i9300 still with "No Network Registered" with movistar operator, with another like digitel, it works! HELP ME!

Restore rom back up and make a clean flash

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ddaflorez For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ddaflorez Ad-Free
20th February 2014, 02:37 PM |#1930  
Flag Nis

More
Quote:

I did... but flash network script if it gives you problems

I didn't know that init.d script is working on 4.4.2 kernels
20th February 2014, 03:00 PM |#1931  

More
Quote:

I didn't know that init.d script is working on 4.4.2 kernels

Works on every kernel with init.d support

The Following User Says Thank You to ddaflorez For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ddaflorez Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)