FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[SOLVED] SIII Network problem after the update and sn 0000... Problem- solved !!!

114 posts
Thanks Meter: 331

By ariza27, Senior Member on 3rd October 2012, 05:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th March 2015, 08:38 PM |#2421  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Still the same.

I will downgrade to 4.1.2 and try by method in first post. That's all I can try, all other this I allready did.

Lumia 640 XL here i come. :/

9th March 2015, 12:44 PM |#2422  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I made enquiry at official Samsung repair shop in my country. It cost only 15€, for installation of new software. ( I was expecting at least 40-50€. )

I especially mentioned EFS folder.

THX everybody for the help
10th March 2015, 10:57 AM |#2423  
Flag Nis
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zsel

I made enquiry at official Samsung repair shop in my country. It cost only 15€, for installation of new software. ( I was expecting at least 40-50€. )

I especially mentioned EFS folder.

THX everybody for the help

Good for you. My suggestion for the future, flash only roms which won't overwrite you modem and you will be fine
16th March 2015, 09:00 PM |#2424  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Post deleted
18th March 2015, 02:29 PM |#2425  

More
Hi, I tried to install archikernel on QS-I9300-KK but I got no signal, and with boeffla kernel i got signal, because probably archikernel doesn't support init.d. Can I install this kernel after I I have added init.d support to archikernel with this guide?: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2287540
Or can I enable it by using Pimp my rom app?
Thanks!
18th March 2015, 07:35 PM |#2426  
Flag Nis

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizio.Qualunque

Hi, I tried to install archikernel on QS-I9300-KK but I got no signal, and with boeffla kernel i got signal, because probably archikernel doesn't support init.d. Can I install this kernel after I I have added init.d support to archikernel with this guide?: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2287540
Or can I enable it by using Pimp my rom app?
Thanks!

It works with boeffla because it doesn't check for modem signature and requiers no init.d script. Btw, I think that Zuluman'script is only for JB rom,not for KK
The Following User Says Thank You to pedjasmek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pedjasmek Ad-Free
18th March 2015, 08:46 PM |#2427  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 267

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedjasmek

It works with boeffla because it doesn't check for modem signature and requiers no init.d script. Btw, I think that Zuluman'script is only for JB rom,not for KK

On my Note II with custom ROM based on KitKat 4.4.2 I'm using just patched modem and it's working like that. As I remember script didn't worked...
But when I was on JB i had to use both files (with init.d supported ROM) for my network to work...

Sent from my GT-N7100
18th March 2015, 09:13 PM |#2428  

More
Quote:

Ok, thanks a lot for your answer! So do you know if can I do something to install this kernel?
19th March 2015, 08:17 AM |#2429  
Flag Nis

More
Quote:

Ok, thanks a lot for your answer! So do you know if can I do something to install this kernel?

Which kernel do you mean?This is post about adding init.d support to already flashed kernel
19th March 2015, 09:56 PM |#2430  

More
Quote:

Which kernel do you mean?This is post about adding init.d support to already flashed kernel

I mean archikernel, how can I install this kernel without lose signal?
19th March 2015, 10:03 PM |#2431  
Flag Nis

More
Quote:

I mean archikernel, how can I install this kernel without lose signal?

I don't think that archikernel supports parched modems
The Following User Says Thank You to pedjasmek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pedjasmek Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)