[SOLVED] SIII Network problem after the update and sn 0000... Problem- solved !!!

Search This thread

NET1028

Jun 30, 2011
You answered yourself :) Skip 2 and 3 :) My advices, you should flash mk6 and use mk6 kernel and modem from zuluman gdrive

GT-I9300 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Thank you for the advice mate, I will try mk6, but must say I prefer Sale NEATROM, ans excellent rom, waiting for the release.:laugh:

olbanana

Dec 16, 2013
Dubai
The [FIX] :D

First of all, don't panic. Second of all, there is nothing to be panicking about..... its a very easy fix and you don't need to use the Ariza patch for it or any other for it.

I tested this on a Galaxy S3 I9300. But I am 90% sure that it can be applied to other models as well. But as they say, you do everything on your own risk, I am not to be blamed for any thing.... what I did fixed my cell phone. Just make sure to keep a back-up even of this scenario, keep a CWM back just in case. BTW this procedure cannot do much harm any ways since its just flashing a new rom but still you are on your own :D

I was involved in this situation just a couple of hours back, was trying to find out how to get my mobile to work properly. I actually flashed a stock 4.1.2 firmware (KLC/KL4/XEO) over a working paranoid android 3.99, every thing was normal after the flash except that i was not registered on the network. I couldn't make any calls or send any texts..... I wanted to just kill my self for not taking any back ups, imagine life without a cell phone....

Well to cut it short, in my 2 days of research i found out that if you install an old firmware over a newer one.... NOTHING CHANGES... its just that the old modem cannot read the NV information on your cell phone. Your phone is not bricked, neither it has any issues nor you need to get it to a shop.... and your IMEI hasnt changed as well. What you need to do is:

Just update your modem (download an atleast MG4 baseband firmware), I tested with the 4.1.2 stock MG4 firmware BTU (United Kingdom) downloaded from sammobile.

After the download finishes unzip the file and then remove .md5 from the full file name of the extracted file, you will be left with just the tar. Untar it and inside you will see a modem.bin file.

Use odin (windows) or heimdall (mac os) to flash just the modem.bin file and that will be all. :D

PS: For odin select PHONE and for heimdall select RADIO. I am positive that it will work flawlessly, just make sure you have your efs folder there... it doesnt have to be backed up it just have to be there.

Last edited:

cexen

Dec 2, 2012
i want to use cm 10.2stable. Which kernel and modem for me ????

GT-I9300 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

estevensv

Dec 12, 2013
I am have root, installed the box and runned the patch evrything went right but still cant get acess to network connection

So i install XXELLA and runned flashed VIA odin a costum modem and still nothing, what am i doing wrong? can someone help me?

My phone is i9300 unbranded

Last edited:

Kavourosaurus

Dec 14, 2013
First of all, don't panic. Second of all, there is nothing to be panicking about..... its a very easy fix and you don't need to use the Ariza patch for it or any other for it.

I tested this on a Galaxy S3 I9300. But I am 90% sure that it can be applied to other models as well. But as they say, you do everything on your own risk, I am not to be blamed for any thing.... what I did fixed my cell phone. Just make sure to keep a back-up even of this scenario, keep a CWM back just in case. BTW this procedure cannot do much harm any ways since its just flashing a new rom but still you are on your own :D

I was involved in this situation just a couple of hours back, was trying to find out how to get my mobile to work properly. I actually flashed a stock 4.1.2 firmware (KLC/KL4/XEO) over a working paranoid android 3.99, every thing was normal after the flash except that i was not registered on the network. I couldn't make any calls or send any texts..... I wanted to just kill my self for not taking any back ups, imagine life without a cell phone....

Well to cut it short, in my 2 days of research i found out that if you install an old firmware over a newer one.... NOTHING CHANGES... its just that the old modem cannot read the NV information on your cell phone. Your phone is not bricked, neither it has any issues nor you need to get it to a shop.... and your IMEI hasnt changed as well. What you need to do is:

Just update your modem (download an atleast MG4 baseband firmware), I tested with the 4.1.2 stock MG4 firmware BTU (United Kingdom) downloaded from sammobile.

After the download finishes unzip the file and then remove .md5 from the full file name of the extracted file, you will be left with just the tar. Untar it and inside you will see a modem.bin file.

Use odin (windows) or heimdall (mac os) to flash just the modem.bin file and that will be all. :D

PS: For odin select PHONE and for heimdall select RADIO. I am positive that it will work flawlessly, just make sure you have your efs folder there... it doesnt have to be backed up it just have to be there.

It looks like i'm having the same problem you had. Appears as though the phone is working fine but i'm not registered on the network.

However, a modem flash isn't working for me. The device still has no access to the network and i'm positive that it isn't another issue with something such as the imei. Any ideas?

I'm on an i747 but i saw this thread and it looks like the most relevant thing on this thread.

pedjasmek

Jan 14, 2011
Nis
It looks like i'm having the same problem you had. Appears as though the phone is working fine but i'm not registered on the network.

However, a modem flash isn't working for me. The device still has no access to the network and i'm positive that it isn't another issue with something such as the imei. Any ideas?

I'm on an i747 but i saw this thread and it looks like the most relevant thing on this thread.

When you have 4.3 rom ( stock ) with root privileges, flash patched MK6 kernel and modem which can be downloaded here: https://drive.google.com/folderview...&usp=sharing&tid=0B6MIUd7HJudAbU5YaGkzOUowMG8
or if you want to use 4.1.2 then just flash patched mg4 or mc2 modem ( 4.1.2. doesn't require patched kernel )

Reactions: blackrose1

huynhvanphivu

Jan 19, 2012
Zuluman,
Is it possible for you to make patches for 4.4 or CM11 ROMs ?
You can try these steps
1. Flash "Patched_XXUFMJ9_kernel"
2. Flash "Patched_BUUGMJ3_modem"
3. Reboot (It will stuck at boot animation)
4. Boot again to cwm recovery (just press home+power+volume up)
5. Flash again your current rom
6. Enjoy! :)
It works for me, hope it works for you too.
Good luck ;)

west421

Feb 25, 2011
Plovdiv
I am have root, installed the box and runned the patch evrything went right but still cant get acess to network connection

So i install XXELLA and runned flashed VIA odin a costum modem and still nothing, what am i doing wrong? can someone help me?

My phone is i9300 unbranded

First of all flash this ROM: http://dfiles.eu/files/b48voxp7r
Second flash Zuluman's patched modem: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1918601&page=97 post 968,a
Third flash Zuluman' patched kernel on the same page: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1918601&page=97 post 968,b
Fourth reboot device and everyting would be allright.

Last edited:
Reactions: estevensv

Kavourosaurus

Dec 14, 2013

ddaflorez

Oct 21, 2012
You can try these steps
1. Flash "Patched_XXUFMJ9_kernel"
2. Flash "Patched_BUUGMJ3_modem"
3. Reboot (It will stuck at boot animation)
4. Boot again to cwm recovery (just press home+power+volume up)
5. Flash again your current rom
6. Enjoy! :)
It works for me, hope it works for you too.
Good luck ;)

tamasek's unnoficial cm11 doesnt flash any modem, so the one you had before flashing the rom remains

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

patch this kernel please http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2237672
:good:

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please read be careful because of as responsıbılıty on you.
    Hi all.
    I'm ibrahim from gaziantep – turkey.i'm 26 years old.i have experınce and knowladge on pc & telephone hardware , software image & securıty.

-CHANGED IMEI,NETWORK PROBLEM AFTER THE UPDATE AND SN 0000... PROBLEM- SOLVED !!!

ıf the ımeı changed of machıne even return orıgınal ımeı you can see problem.because of the machıne sn number had been broken.

this is the first time on the world. that transactıon made from me. and the ınventor ıs from turkey agaın (patch transactıon).

before all else the phones efs fıle had been broken .ıt reads from efs memblock. when ıt done patch operatıon code of network past to modem.when you update your network will be gone.what can we do on thıs case ?
    V.06 Ready For Mg rom and Android 4.3 worked.
    Ofline patch
    hdn1x.png
    hdn20.png

Online ota update patch

hdn1v.png
    hdn24.png

LINK : Patch download

NOTE II and Galaxy SIII Patch

Two language English and Turkish

Patch Download My application and install on your phone after click apply patch or If you have internet wait for orientation the patch online..And apply my patch

BusyBox installer;
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrummy.busybox.installer&hl=tr

BusyBox advanced install. " /system/bin" change " /system/xbin " and install.

Change Log ;

v1.0 >> V1.1 note II corrected offline mode

warning : If your imei number like 0000**** 0049*** my patch wont work ! This solution is just for who has a Changed SN and No Network After The Update !

People who have already read this topic or used my patch please leave a comment.. Your comments are very important for others who wants to use this patch.. Also very important to be current for the new updates..

My ROM POST = http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=35243885

ıf you bored from s3.there ıs good news ıts survıve.
    ı have already tried this solution many phones and all of them works !!!

Q: This patch is gonna clone my phone ?
    A: No,it's gonna bring your network back.

Q: My imei number like 0000**** or 0049**** if i flash this patch it will work or it will bring my original imei number back ?
    A: This patch is not about your EFS Folder it is just about network so it won't fix your imei number or bring your original imei number back.

Q: I will do these 2 ways step by step ? Do i have to flash offical firmware first and then flash custum rom ?
    A: No,you can choose one of them this is your decision.

Q: Can this patch fix my SN ?
    A: No it can't but it doesn't matter because you will always be current.

Q: How can i use it on stock rom ?
    A: First change your kernel with CF-Root and follow the steps.

Q: After this operation i will update my phone ? Is it a certain solution ?
    A: No after the each update you should flash my patch.

Q: I didn't wipe my daha cache etc. do i have to wipe ?
    A: Super wipe will clean your system completely so it is doing everything but if you want to ensure you can do them again.

Q: I have a S3 which has a baseband XXALEF-XXLFB can i use your patch ?
    A: I have made this patch for just flash my patch after the each installation. It works if your EFS folder is OK.

If you like my hard working project consider a donation.

DONATE​

USD USD DONATE
    TL TL DONATE
    EURO EURO DONATE
    n7100 now working :good:
    enjoy sam 4.3 rom

@jhonyp thanks alot for helping

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6MIUd7HJudAbU5YaGkzOUowMG8&usp=sharing

yesilcin.com sitesinden kullanan kişilere hakkımı helal etmiyorum
    patched BUUGMJ3 modem and patched stock XXUFMJ9 kernel are ready for flash
    it works only sam 4.3 rom
    enjoy sam 4.3 rom

yesilcin.com sitesinden dosyayı veya yöntemi kullananlara hakkımı helal etmiyorum
    it is universal network fix script for 4.3 custom kernels but need init.d supporting
    you still need patched modem, flash the script and patched modem in recovery menu.
    for now it's only for i9300 4.3 roms and testing release.
    feedback which kernel you tested