[SOLVED] SIII Network problem after the update and sn 0000... Problem- solved !!!

Search This thread

vuralemre

Mar 17, 2012
Muğla
Just to explain in details what I have done last night so maybe somebody could give me some assistance regarding new patched N7100XXUMK9 kernel by zuluman.

I have tried to install new N7100XXUEMK9 prepatched/zipaligned/prerooted ROM from this link: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2580897 assuming that I'm secured of network loss because now i have new kernel and also modem that I have patched by myself with zuluman's modem patcher v2.

I have flashed this ROM correctly with full wipe and then restarted my phone. First I didn't have network but my WiFi worked correctly without any additional WiFi patch. I saw that my baseband is shownig UNKNOWN and that my IMEI and SN is not good. Then I have installed MK4 modem assuming that the problem is not about kernel. But everything was the same. Then after instalation of MK4 patched kernel and patched modem MJ9 I had my network back but now my WiFi wasn't working. I simply couldn't activate WiFi button no matter what I do. I tried every possible combination of those patched files but sometimes I had my network back and sometimes I lost it.

I think that new XXUEMK9 kernel is the problem because i have also tried to install new MJ5 bootloader with WiFi fix by dr.ketan that should manage this WiFi problem on new 4.3 ROM-s but had no succes fixing both my WiFi and network in the same time.

It would be good if zuluman could give us new patch. Maybe the boot.img file of XXUMK9 that I have sent to him was somehow currupted... :silly:
I must try everything again when I get some spare time. I'm back to 4.1.2 for now...

:fingers-crossed: zuluman please help N7100 users if you can :fingers-crossed:

THANKS!!!
you always talk about the mk9, mk6. but new XXUEML3 kernel needs patch.
@zuluman help us:)

stxi9300

Dec 27, 2013
Bucharest
Hello .
I have an I9300 Galaxy S3 who has this problem with "not registred on network" after install the pardus hd rom , IMEI is not right and s/n is 000000.Before the Pardus i was running 4.0.4 and everything was ok .I tried all the modems for i9300, and nothing works . I tried the ariza patch but it says that my model is i9300T , and is wrong i have a s3 international version.Now the phone is running 4.0.4 .What can i do ?
Can someone please make me a step by step tutorial . What version of android should i run? The ariza patch is compatible with Pardus (4.3)
Thank you very much .

pedjasmek

Jan 14, 2011
Nis
Hello .
I have an I9300 Galaxy S3 who has this problem with "not registred on network" after install the pardus hd rom , IMEI is not right and s/n is 000000.Before the Pardus i was running 4.0.4 and everything was ok .I tried all the modems for i9300, and nothing works . I tried the ariza patch but it says that my model is i9300T , and is wrong i have a s3 international version.Now the phone is running 4.0.4 .What can i do ?
Can someone please make me a step by step tutorial . What version of android should i run? The ariza patch is compatible with Pardus (4.3)
Thank you very much .

Did you make efs backup?

Enea307

Oct 25, 2011
Installed OmegaRom 52 installed Pached Kernel + Pached Modem. No Problems ewerything working. Coming from CM 11.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium HD app

xcanpolatx

Nov 29, 2012
Help

Turkish:
Kardeş farklı kerneller kullanmak istiyorum klon imeili cihazım var. 4.1.2. de siyah kernel kullanabiliyordum veya diğerlerini, sorun yoktu. Yalnız şimdi 4.3 kernelleri kullanamıyorum. Ne yapabillirim. Bir yolu var mı? İstediğim kerneli kullanabilir miyim?

English:
I wanna use different kernels, but imei? Is there something to be done?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please read be careful because of as responsıbılıty on you.
    Hi all.
    I'm ibrahim from gaziantep – turkey.i'm 26 years old.i have experınce and knowladge on pc & telephone hardware , software image & securıty.

-CHANGED IMEI,NETWORK PROBLEM AFTER THE UPDATE AND SN 0000... PROBLEM- SOLVED !!!

ıf the ımeı changed of machıne even return orıgınal ımeı you can see problem.because of the machıne sn number had been broken.

this is the first time on the world. that transactıon made from me. and the ınventor ıs from turkey agaın (patch transactıon).

before all else the phones efs fıle had been broken .ıt reads from efs memblock. when ıt done patch operatıon code of network past to modem.when you update your network will be gone.what can we do on thıs case ?
    V.06 Ready For Mg rom and Android 4.3 worked.
    Ofline patch
    hdn1x.png
    hdn20.png

Online ota update patch

hdn1v.png
    hdn24.png

LINK : Patch download

NOTE II and Galaxy SIII Patch

Two language English and Turkish

Patch Download My application and install on your phone after click apply patch or If you have internet wait for orientation the patch online..And apply my patch

BusyBox installer;
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrummy.busybox.installer&hl=tr

BusyBox advanced install. " /system/bin" change " /system/xbin " and install.

Change Log ;

v1.0 >> V1.1 note II corrected offline mode

warning : If your imei number like 0000**** 0049*** my patch wont work ! This solution is just for who has a Changed SN and No Network After The Update !

People who have already read this topic or used my patch please leave a comment.. Your comments are very important for others who wants to use this patch.. Also very important to be current for the new updates..

My ROM POST = http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=35243885

ıf you bored from s3.there ıs good news ıts survıve.
    ı have already tried this solution many phones and all of them works !!!

Q: This patch is gonna clone my phone ?
    A: No,it's gonna bring your network back.

Q: My imei number like 0000**** or 0049**** if i flash this patch it will work or it will bring my original imei number back ?
    A: This patch is not about your EFS Folder it is just about network so it won't fix your imei number or bring your original imei number back.

Q: I will do these 2 ways step by step ? Do i have to flash offical firmware first and then flash custum rom ?
    A: No,you can choose one of them this is your decision.

Q: Can this patch fix my SN ?
    A: No it can't but it doesn't matter because you will always be current.

Q: How can i use it on stock rom ?
    A: First change your kernel with CF-Root and follow the steps.

Q: After this operation i will update my phone ? Is it a certain solution ?
    A: No after the each update you should flash my patch.

Q: I didn't wipe my daha cache etc. do i have to wipe ?
    A: Super wipe will clean your system completely so it is doing everything but if you want to ensure you can do them again.

Q: I have a S3 which has a baseband XXALEF-XXLFB can i use your patch ?
    A: I have made this patch for just flash my patch after the each installation. It works if your EFS folder is OK.

If you like my hard working project consider a donation.

DONATE​

USD USD DONATE
    TL TL DONATE
    EURO EURO DONATE
    n7100 now working :good:
    enjoy sam 4.3 rom

@jhonyp thanks alot for helping

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6MIUd7HJudAbU5YaGkzOUowMG8&usp=sharing

yesilcin.com sitesinden kullanan kişilere hakkımı helal etmiyorum
    patched BUUGMJ3 modem and patched stock XXUFMJ9 kernel are ready for flash
    it works only sam 4.3 rom
    enjoy sam 4.3 rom

yesilcin.com sitesinden dosyayı veya yöntemi kullananlara hakkımı helal etmiyorum
    it is universal network fix script for 4.3 custom kernels but need init.d supporting
    you still need patched modem, flash the script and patched modem in recovery menu.
    for now it's only for i9300 4.3 roms and testing release.
    feedback which kernel you tested