FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

Can sysscope.apk be deleted withouth problems

562 posts
Thanks Meter: 37

By 0mega007, Senior Member on 30th November 2012, 08:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, i am rooted with chainfire tool and the root disabled sysscope.apk, can i delete sysscope.apk?

will i have problems with a factory reset if i am rooted, if i delete sysscope.apk

thanks.

1st December 2012, 02:01 AM |#2  
Flag Middlesbrough
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Yes your safe to delete it and you shouldn't need to do a factory reset but if you ever need to its safe to do while rooted.

Sent From My Omega'd Galaxy S3 ...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xmrenegade7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xmrenegade7 Ad-Free
1st December 2012, 02:24 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmrenegade7

Yes your safe to delete it and you shouldn't need to do a factory reset but if you ever need to its safe to do while rooted.

I mean i know what sysscope.apk does, that is look if your phone has been modified, to post the status in the about device screen.

But if i factory reset, wont the system need the file to recheck the status of the phone? or i will just get the modified status again?

Or since the root just disabled it, wont it cause problems if i factory reset and the root wants to disable it again?
1st December 2012, 02:27 AM |#4  
Flag Middlesbrough
Thanks Meter: 36

More
You'll get the modified status back. Factory reset just puts your phone back to well factory lol. It'll be safe to delete though

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xmrenegade7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xmrenegade7 Ad-Free
1st December 2012, 02:31 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Smile
Thanks
1st December 2012, 12:50 PM |#6  
Flag Klaipeda
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Thumbs up
Thank you friends. I was wondering this apks' function .
10th December 2017, 09:15 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
dear,
my phone has been stooped with a notication of " Unfortunately sysscope has stopped" . and my phone is restart again and again but could not working.what can i do plz help me friends
11th December 2017, 02:45 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 444

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu Horayra

dear,
my phone has been stooped with a notication of " Unfortunately sysscope has stopped" . and my phone is restart again and again but could not working.what can i do plz help me friends

Flash the stock firmware.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)