FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: What Rom base would you prefer?

Unofficial CM12.1 based
 
29 Vote(s)
55.77%
Official Nameless Rom based
 
18 Vote(s)
34.62%
Official Ressurrection Remix based
 
5 Vote(s)
9.62%

[5.1.1] [2015-07-10] [Stable] Unofficial CyanogenOS 12.1S for i9300 Galaxy S3

1,277 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,148
 
Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2015, 07:29 PM |#271  
mcqaissi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vezdebest

for me camera is ok, network too but battery is "omg why you're killing me like this"

we try this ROM to Continuation and help dev to fix all bugs

it's not personal

I'm sorry

if your network search work plz sent screenshot

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app
21st May 2015, 07:58 PM |#272  
vezdebest's Avatar
Member
Flag Maranello
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Donate to Me
More
I think i have attaced it... I'm with h+ (i am italian)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-05-21-19-53-40.png
Views:	528
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	3324741  
21st May 2015, 08:34 PM |#273  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cl_er

Successfully installed.
Great works.... hope the battery last long...
will update of the performance...

Now playstore missing after update.

Playstore errors solved
Solution: Flash update, then flash gapps, last if still can't then you can remove your gmail account and open playstore... It should ask you to add account. Just add your gmail will do...
21st May 2015, 08:52 PM |#274  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
For all problem
Hi i am a developer , for all problem write my and thanks for your download and big thanks FaserF
The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin210898 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kevin210898 Ad-Free
21st May 2015, 09:25 PM |#275  
vezdebest's Avatar
Member
Flag Maranello
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Donate to Me
More
@"Kevin210898" i have an enormous ploblem... i have my s3 new never used with new battery and with this rom i cannot use my phone for more then 4 hours, the battery drain is a veeeery big problem for me
21st May 2015, 10:42 PM |#276  
FaserF's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 2,148
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcqaissi

we try this ROM to Continuation and help dev to fix all bugs

it's not personal

I'm sorry

if your network search work plz sent screenshot

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

No problem, we need feedback!
22nd May 2015, 12:02 AM |#277  
malloter's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi Guys,

Tnx for al you’re work. Installing the ROM and Gapps today wasn’t a problem at all. I’m hoping that the battery will last a long time. To be honest I still doubt it looking at the result of the first hours…i will keep my fingers crossed

I’ve got a question about the build in Notification Light. Every notification gives me a default white notification light. Is it possible to put it off for some apps. I’m getting annoyed of the flashing light for every word that is played in Wordfeud.

TIA
22nd May 2015, 07:33 AM |#278  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Please help me fix no mobile network
Please help me tp fix this after installing M2 rom. My phone say " no sim card - Emergency call only". I tried to add APN but it wont allow me to do. it said " APN settings are not available for this user". although I am in Owner User . Everything is fine except mobile network.

Baseband: i9300UBUGNF1
Kernel Version: 3.0.31-CM-ArchiKernel-base-gefbc1c8 [email protected] #1
22nd May 2015, 09:37 AM |#279  
mcqaissi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cl_er

Playstore errors solved
Solution: Flash update, then flash gapps, last if still can't then you can remove your gmail account and open playstore... It should ask you to add account. Just add your gmail will do...

it's gapps problem

try slimzerogapps.beta.5.1.build.0.x20150520.zip

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic_se7en

Please help me tp fix this after installing M2 rom. My phone say " no sim card - Emergency call only". I tried to add APN but it wont allow me to do. it said " APN settings are not available for this user". although I am in Owner User . Everything is fine except mobile network.

Baseband: i9300UBUGNF1
Kernel Version: 3.0.31-CM-ArchiKernel-base-gefbc1c8 [email protected] #1

all developers asked to Make backup before anything .
if you have backup restore it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2393289

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app
22nd May 2015, 11:25 AM |#280  
Senior Member
Flag Graz
Thanks Meter: 179
 
More
I installed Stable from 20.05.2015 12.1S/OS12.1, it's fantastic, very smooth, no bugs, all works perfectly.....Very Thanks for this good Work and Rom
The Following User Says Thank You to Skorpi58 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skorpi58 Ad-Free
22nd May 2015, 02:58 PM |#281  
FaserF's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 2,148
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by malloter

Hi Guys,

Tnx for al you’re work. Installing the ROM and Gapps today wasn’t a problem at all. I’m hoping that the battery will last a long time. To be honest I still doubt it looking at the result of the first hours…i will keep my fingers crossed

I’ve got a question about the build in Notification Light. Every notification gives me a default white notification light. Is it possible to put it off for some apps. I’m getting annoyed of the flashing light for every word that is played in Wordfeud.

TIA

you can change this in the settings, go to display and led settings
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes