FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[AOSPA:Android 4.4.4 KTU85P][05-JUL-14] PARANOIDANDROID 4.41

2,061 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,937

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from gokussjx: Keep your hats on. Currently under college load. Will release intermittent versions whenever I can!
3rd July 2012, 06:19 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 158

More
How'd you disable camera app sound? Can't find... Same for the lockscreen audio control..?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

3rd July 2012, 07:26 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kojinmalia

How'd you disable camera app sound? Can't find... Same for the lockscreen audio control..?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

You can delete files in /system/media/audio/ui for disabling sounds
3rd July 2012, 07:52 AM |#103  
Flag East Kilbride
Thanks Meter: 614

More
Paranoid Android has came along leaps and bounds since I first tried it on my SGS2.

This phone is much better equipped for this type of rom though and the whole UI is a great experience and step away from the norm... love it.

I do realise there is an "exanded desktop" option when holding the power button, I have also set the status bar to auto hide but I'm still finding the good majority of apps do not force a full screen display. Angry birds for example... not a deal breaker, but a bit annoying. Is there another setting somewhere else I am missing?

Also, if anyone else plays "Klondike" (best solitaire app on the market) and can get it to display like it does in normal phone mode, can you tell me what settings you used? I ended up just making it VERY large haha
3rd July 2012, 08:29 AM |#104  
Flag Pranakorn Sri Ayutthaya
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Thumbs up problem...
I'm just got my S3, and try to flash your rom, but i can not get pass from the boot animation, it keep turn round for an hrs now.
I have CMW recovery, SuperSU (rooted), and wip according to instruction. and try manytime, stillnot get pass from boot animation.
pls help and guid me what should i go to get your rom work.. thks for your great work.
3rd July 2012, 08:46 AM |#105  
Flag Lucknow
Thanks Meter: 317

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssamth2003

I'm just got my S3, and try to flash your rom, but i can not get pass from the boot animation, it keep turn round for an hrs now.
I have CMW recovery, SuperSU (rooted), and wip according to instruction. and try manytime, stillnot get pass from boot animation.
pls help and guid me what should i go to get your rom work.. thks for your great work.

Trying formatting the system and then reinstall the ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to swapnilraj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift swapnilraj Ad-Free
3rd July 2012, 09:47 AM |#106  
Flag Pranakorn Sri Ayutthaya
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Thumbs up Solved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swapnilraj

Trying formatting the system and then reinstall the ROM.

Thks for your advise,
after format system, i can get it flashed..I'm with it now.
3rd July 2012, 10:43 AM |#107  
Flag Varkaus
Thanks Meter: 10

More
everything seems to work flawless like in CM9 usually, thanks man! One question, i tried search but didnt have matches so.. My ext-sd is formatted in exFat and on 1st startup phone says that card may have been damaged, format is needed.. Is there any way to solve this? Maybe reflashing kernel or ? I dont want to format since there's all my backups

e: ok, flashing older siyah and applying exfat fix doesnt work :/ Recovery allows me to use external normally, nothing wrong with it then..
3rd July 2012, 02:20 PM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
First, thank you for this wonderful rom. It´s the best rom I ever use.

I just can't find how to disable the notification led while charging.
In other rom I can disable it in Led Menu configuration, but I can't find how to do it in Paranoid.
Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Diogo
3rd July 2012, 02:45 PM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Hi, does the latest release come with the in call fix baked in already?
3rd July 2012, 03:00 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Sorry to ask again, but I can't seem to get Google Voice to work. The microphone and speaker definitely works because I've received numerous phone calls. But Google Voice is just not picking up my voice. Can anyone help?

Thanks.
3rd July 2012, 04:01 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 295

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG123

Hi, does the latest release come with the in call fix baked in already?

yes it does.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, hybrid, i9300, jelly bean, paranoid, tablet

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)