FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[AOSPA:Android 4.4.4 KTU85P][05-JUL-14] PARANOIDANDROID 4.41

2,061 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,937

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from gokussjx: Keep your hats on. Currently under college load. Will release intermittent versions whenever I can!
25th July 2012, 03:43 PM |#501  
Flag Firenze
Thanks Meter: 250

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_X

When i want to reinstall it says that there is not enough space though i have plenty of space... help?

Hi, it's a known issue of TB even after uninstallation. No worries, you have enough space
You have to delete manually with Root Explorer or similar apps a file left by TB....but I can't remember, sorry.
Try to search with google and please post here the solution, even if it's not a rom related issue can be helpful for someone

Sent from my funk-tastic Galaxy SIII with Tapatalk 2

25th July 2012, 03:44 PM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocaino

My titanium is working like charm

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Oh yeah was my fault. Now working...
I dont see changes despite video cam in this version?
25th July 2012, 03:52 PM |#503  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Just installed it.... great ROM. Thanks a lot for all the hard work !!! But i seem to have lost all the data i had on my External SD card How on the earth can this be possible??? i tried connecting it to my comp and see, weirdly the free storage space on my card shows as 7GB though i cant find any of my files in the card Any help is really appreciated. Thanks.
25th July 2012, 04:07 PM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafunk2

Hi, it's a known issue of TB even after uninstallation. No worries, you have enough space
You have to delete manually with Root Explorer or similar apps a file left by TB....but I can't remember, sorry.
Try to search with google and please post here the solution, even if it's not a rom related issue can be helpful for someone

It should be the odex file from titanium backup... navigate to data/app and search for it.. delete it away...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
25th July 2012, 04:09 PM |#505  
Flag Cardigan
Thanks Meter: 138

Donate to Me
More
Good update. Improved the camera loads. I've noticed some over heating on the phone when taking pictures a lot. Anyone else experiencing this?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
25th July 2012, 05:11 PM |#506  
Flag TROMSØ
Thanks Meter: 168

Donate to Me
More
Installed it just 6 hours ago.
Lovely room as always, few things to you should look into:

*WIFI
The wifi seems not to correctly look up all the networks around the phone, it just sloooooowly update it and then it pops up and dissapears right after.
So the wifi is messed up, for me at least. Any fix for this?

INCOMING CALL:
when you are on the lock screen you have these dots that you can slide around in a sircle, looks cool but when somebody calls you the dots show up as broken/file missing
logo. so it looks like a rave party on the screen when the "dots" are pulsing during a incoming call.

Other than that i love everything so far. just the incoming call and wifi that is my main problem know.

Note: i am femiliar with rooting/flashing so i know what im doing

Keep up the great work mate!!
25th July 2012, 05:32 PM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 295

More
hmmm, there's no notification icon for silent mode?

i didn't realized im on silent mode until i see the screen when someone called me.

anyway no big deal.

great rom as always.
25th July 2012, 05:45 PM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saitek1911

Installed it just 6 hours ago.
Lovely room as always, few things to you should look into:

*WIFI
The wifi seems not to correctly look up all the networks around the phone, it just sloooooowly update it and then it pops up and dissapears right after.
So the wifi is messed up, for me at least. Any fix for this?

INCOMING CALL:
when you are on the lock screen you have these dots that you can slide around in a sircle, looks cool but when somebody calls you the dots show up as broken/file missing
logo. so it looks like a rave party on the screen when the "dots" are pulsing during a incoming call.

Other than that i love everything so far. just the incoming call and wifi that is my main problem know.

Note: i am femiliar with rooting/flashing so i know what im doing

Keep up the great work mate!!

Haha- I thought that is how it is supposed to look like! I must say i like the "rave party"
but again: what works better than in prevous version?
25th July 2012, 05:48 PM |#509  
Flag TROMSØ
Thanks Meter: 168

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_X

Haha- I thought that is how it is supposed to look like! I must say i like the "rave party"
but again: what works better than in prevous version?

It works well! Sounds quality is improoved, no call isue except that rave party thing.
Looks nicer, smoother, however i find it a bit frustrating that it does not automaticlly change all the apps to tablet mode when i choose tablet mode under paranoid settings. you have to do it manually, other than that it's amazing.
25th July 2012, 06:13 PM |#510  
Flag Firenze
Thanks Meter: 250

More
Goku I know that this ROM si still in alpha stage and a lot of work have to be done by cm team but I noticed that the font of the status bar clock has changed ( in tablet mode) in these jb releases. Onestly I'd like the "old" tablet clock font (the same as lockscreen clock font), but I know that editing the framework it's still a pain in the arse...

I'm not complaining, this rom is rock solid and it's the future...I only noticed it and I wanted to tell you about it.
Thanks again, great work as always Goku...you used to give us high quality releases, even if you don't have the sources, so bravo again

Have fun(k),
dafunk

25th July 2012, 06:22 PM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shri080

Just installed it.... great ROM. Thanks a lot for all the hard work !!! But i seem to have lost all the data i had on my External SD card How on the earth can this be possible??? i tried connecting it to my comp and see, weirdly the free storage space on my card shows as 7GB though i cant find any of my files in the card Any help is really appreciated. Thanks.

+1 a few folders on my ext sd card somehow are gone when i connected the phone to pc. i'm sorry if i might have skipped something but is this a known issue? at first i thought its kernel related, so i changed it to latest siyah but the problem still remains. any help please? thanks in advance. other than that, so far i'm enjoying this rom so much. thanks for the hard work mr.dev
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, hybrid, i9300, jelly bean, paranoid, tablet

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)