[ROM][E210L][4.4.4][17-Feb][V3] D.A Rom™ ✄NOTE4_S5 ✄ ✄STABLE✄

Search This thread

yawala

Sep 28, 2015
Help

:crying: i did everything as you said but when i reboot the phone is stuck at (Samsung s3 GT-i9300) and doesn't start normally please help :crying:

CheekyUser_26

Jul 23, 2015
GPS is infinitely searching...Pls Help!

Hello! Thank you so much for the effort you put in creating this ROM. It is indeed an awesome ROM so far.. It's just that I have encountered problems with the GPS like any others as I have scanned the previous posts. Please help us, I have tried some procedures involving the Service Mode of the mobile unit to no avail. Please Please pretty please.. Hope you have time giving us answers.. Thank you very much anyway for a great ROM.. :D :D :D

Hello! Thank you so much for the effort you put in creating this ROM. It is indeed an awesome ROM so far.. It's just that I have encountered problems with the GPS like any others as I have scanned the previous posts. Please help us, I have tried some procedures involving the Service Mode of the mobile unit to no avail. Please Please pretty please.. Hope you have time giving us answers.. Thank you very much anyway for a great ROM.. :D :D :D

My GPS is blinking too but that is not a problem to me

biswas poudel

Jun 24, 2017
i have samsung galaxy siii shv-e210l klukni3,it stucks on samsung galaxy siii on the screen,i tried to flash some roms,but problem is not solved.KTU84P .E210LKLUKNI3 is the phone detail on recovery mode. when i tried to install update from sd card in recovery mode,it says footer is wrong and signature verification failed,and more this phone is not supported in kies3.so,what is the solution for it?

Last edited:

Pavlex4

Sep 26, 2014
Nis
Can you please tell me how did you add support for smart pause and smart scroll ? I want to make support for smart pause and smart scroll on my S3 Neo !!!

jaypao

Oct 13, 2010
bug with abstract colors unlock effect. com.keyguard has stopped. need to hack android device manager in order to set up another lockscreen to be able to use my phone so that no files will be affected.

hahmad78

Jan 7, 2013
faisalabad
i have samsung galaxy siii shv-e210l klukni3,it stucks on samsung galaxy siii on the screen,i tried to flash some roms,but problem is not solved.KTU84P .E210LKLUKNI3 is the phone detail on recovery mode. when i tried to install update from sd card in recovery mode,it says footer is wrong and signature verification failed,and more this phone is not supported in kies3.so,what is the solution for it?

first install the stocl rom latest through ODIN, and than root it and than recovery, and than you can install custom roms,
dont do update from sd card. it is for stock rom updates only like OTA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][E210L][4.4.4][17-Feb][V3] D.A Rom™ ✄NOTE4_S5 ✄ ✄STABLE✄

There Are Not Much Roms For SHV-E210L Device (Theres Plenty For E210S and K ) I Thought Of Making One!:eek:

D.A ROM NOTE4 FOR SHV-E210L !!!! :)

Base ROM-Stock E210LKLUKNK5 and DN4 ROM.

These The Few Features Of The ROM. (Well I Dont Remember All :p )

• Note 4 Apps And UI.
    • Used Devil Kernel For Better Perfomance. (Overclock Ready! :D )
    • SMS Fixed. (But No Delivery Reports :( )
    • Smart Scroll/Pause Working Fine.
    • ViperFX preinstalled. (Everybody Likes Bass Isnt It! ;) )
    • UPSM Working.
    • Note 2 Slow Motion/Fast Motion Camera.
    • Deodexed Zipaligned.
    • Rooted/Busybox.
    • Fixed USSD/MMI Codes.
    • Removed Most Of The Unwanted Apps.
    • Download Booster.
    • Better Wifi Reception.
    • 4 Way Reboot.
    • Latest TWRP Recovery.
    • Sony Z1 Walkman Player Added.
    • Smooth.
    • Better Battery.
    • Xposed Added.
    • Ready As a Daily Driver.

VERSION 3-Final (STABLE)
    Screenshots-
    rtl7RCj.jpg

Why Should I Flash V3?:confused:
    • New Kernel. Fully Functional.
    • Bug With No Root Avaliable Fixed.
    • Ready To OverClock! :D
    • Included The Best Init.D Scripts Avaliable.
    • Low RAM Usage Than 2.1
    • Low Battery Usage Than 2.1
    • Tested 3G in Cambodia And Vietnam. Should Work Everywhere Without No Issue.
    • PureX Audio Added.

--------------------How To Install!-------------------
    • Download V3 Zip File. (See Downloads)
    • Copy The Zip File to Internel Storage. (Or SD Card)
    • Reboot To Recovery. TWRP Recommended.(I Will Include TWRP as a TAR File. See Attachments)
    • Clear Data/Cache/System.
    • Install The ROM.
    • Reboot! :)

NOTE-
    FIX 3G
    1. Go To Mobile Ntwork > Access Point Names
    2. Add New APN.
    3. Apn Name- YourCarrier
    4. APN-YourCarrierDefaultAPN
    5. Finally Scroll Down And Select APN TYPE.
    6. Open And Edit APN TYPE As- default,supl
    7. Save,Select The APN Which You Created And Reboot! :)

VERSION 2.1 (STABLE)

Screenshots-
    2vBJP2r.jpg

Why Should I Flash V2?:confused:
    • Ultra Power Saving Mode Fully Functional!
    • Now You Can Charge Your Phone While Power Off State! :)
    • Fixed Call Recording.
    • Added Thousands Of FoNtS!! :D
    • New Themes.
    • Improved GPS.
    • Browser Crashing Fixed.
    • Fixed Long Messages.
    • TW Lollipop Message UI.
    • Init.D Support.
    • Viper,Xposed,Sony Walkman Installed.

NOTE-

*Boot To Recovery After Installing Done.( VOLUME UP+POWER) (Or You Can Do It Before You Connect It To ODIN
    To Flash The ROM)

*Do a Factory Reset.(Or Else It Will Hang On Samsung LOGO)
    thank you so much,but my problem is that I can't find my device id,I just used the app "device id" from playstore,is there any way I can get my device id? I tried my IMEI but its not the correct ID.thanks so much

To ALL The People Out There,
    version 3 is done and i will upload it today and you can download it by tomorrow. this will be the final version cause my friend sold his device and bought a E210K. i fixed almost all bugs with a new kernel. keep in touch with the thread.

Sent from my LG-D838 using XDA Free mobile app
    hi good day sir!,
    im having trouble in flashing this rom to my device. 1st do i need a factory reset before entering odin mode and install the rom?
    2nd my device is not supported by TWRP what method i can use to flash the DA ROM content.
    3rd in recovery mode im having problem because of korean language i cant see if its factory or installing patches.

im new in flashing rom in my device and scared to brick and broke my phone hope that you can help me with this matter.

Cheers for sharing this wonderful ROM sir!:D

1. you can do a factory reset before or after you flash this rom.

2.no need of installing twrp. boot into download mode and flash rom via odin.

3.after installing the rom.. korean recovery will automatically replace with twrp so you can install the patches via that. so be cool. :D

4. thanks a lot and i will improve this more addones and try my best to update this regulary. :)

i'm excited with this rom, and i'm thanks for your thread. But i'm flash this rom by CWM or TWRP ????
    flash rom and gapp by cwm or flash it by TWRP
    Please help

main rom via odin and other two patches via twrp. (twrp is already included in the rom so just boot to recovery and install)

hit thanks button if this helped you somehow. :)
    hey dev one last question i am on 4.3 stock rom nd i have not even rooted my phone yet do i need to update it to 4.4 stock first in order to flash ur lovely rom?

no mate. just flash it. no matter which rom you are currentrly on. this will replace the 4.4.4 bootloader so it wont be a problem. :)