FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [4.4.2] SlimKat i9300 [Stable-Weeklies]

575 posts
Thanks Meter: 765
 
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd December 2013, 04:24 PM |#101  
ascariz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 128
 
More
bug report
NFS most wanted sound ugly. Not happen in previous android version.aatached bug report
Attached Files
File Type: zip bugreport.zip - [Click for QR Code] (78.2 KB, 5 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to ascariz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ascariz Ad-Free
 
 
23rd December 2013, 06:30 PM |#102  
Bob823's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 89
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sokgiorgos

I want to install the rom which kernel I must use?

Kernels for omni-based roms should work (i.e. yank's or boeffla's omni-kernel).
23rd December 2013, 06:32 PM |#103  
sevenshorseman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 205
 
More
I tried to uninstall Nova with TB because i want to install Nova Prime.apk, but without success. TB marked Nova as uninstalled but it is still there.
Could it be that Prime version is not compatible to 4.4 ?[COLOR="Silver"]
23rd December 2013, 06:58 PM |#104  
mark26's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Midlands
Thanks Meter: 1,076
 
More
try slimsizer to delete nova??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
23rd December 2013, 07:13 PM |#105  
Kiszonyogor95's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 118
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenshorseman

I tried to uninstall Nova with TB because i want to install Nova Prime.apk, but without success. TB marked Nova as uninstalled but it is still there.
Could it be that Prime version is not compatible to 4.4 ?[COLOR="Silver"]

It is.
After every update I delete nova apk from system/app with some file browser - slim browser works great for me. Then after reboot you have to delete nova 2.3 through titanium (I do not know why is it appearing after deleting from system) and then you can install prime version
Hope it helps

TaPaTaLkEd from my Galaxy S3
The Following User Says Thank You to Kiszonyogor95 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kiszonyogor95 Ad-Free
23rd December 2013, 07:27 PM |#106  
soronk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Best slimrom so far! Really great!THX a lot!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
23rd December 2013, 07:36 PM |#107  
InvAzN's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascariz

NFS most wanted sound ugly. Not happen in previous android version.aatached bug report

Same problem here...
23rd December 2013, 08:36 PM |#108  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
I do understand this is still in the beta stages. However, is it useable as a daily driver? Are there any major issues that would hinder daily use?
23rd December 2013, 08:41 PM |#109  
Kiszonyogor95's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 118
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylis10

I do understand this is still in the beta stages. However, is it useable as a daily driver? Are there any major issues that would hinder daily use?

Short answer - no
There are still some missing features but overall experience is awesome and really smooth

TaPaTaLkEd from my Galaxy S3
23rd December 2013, 08:45 PM |#110  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiszonyogor95

Short answer - no
There are still some missing features but overall experience is awesome and really smooth

When you say no, is that no cant be used as daily driver, or no, not any major issues? Sorry for having to ask
23rd December 2013, 08:51 PM |#111  
babyyeobo14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 142
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascariz

NFS most wanted sound ugly. Not happen in previous android version.aatached bug report

+1 its also happen in CM11 of tema and Omni

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4, i9300, kitkat, slimkat, slimroms

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes