[THEME][MOD][4.4.2][4.3][4.2.2][4.1.2] Customize Your Galaxy S3 [27/01/15]

Search This thread

drjat

Dec 12, 2007
Warrington
OnePlus 7T
I have been searching this since last few days but can't find a flashable zip with all statusbar and notification bar icons stock white and only signal bar green.....can someone help....or can someone make it for me.
The reason for this request is because Wanam module injects the chosen colour in all signal bars but I only want active signal bars to be Green coloured and the others to be stock grayish. With Wanam I am able to change everything else.
PS: I don't want to change my quick setting toggles

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

drjat

Dec 12, 2007
Warrington
OnePlus 7T
@drjat

Sorry, for late reply. Here is your Custom Pack: Download :)

(It's for Android 4.1.2 / Omega 43.7)

I feel so sorry and silly because I haven't updated my signature. I have recently updated to 4.3 (Omega v58)
My sincere apologies. If it is possible then can you please make it for 4.3: everything stock except signal bar being green

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

michi408

Aug 2, 2012
Potsdam
LockButton

@TheWayOfTheAce
I really like Lock button in Statusbar mod, but it seems not compatible with Kalagas's Theme. I lose the statusbar and the background no matter in which way i flash.
I looked at my phone and my systemui.apk is about 11mb big after theming.
My Question is, is there a way to implement that mod in my apk without loosing the theming?
I have no clue about compiling and decompiling, so maybe there's a possibility for a script or something?
Thanks

supergrobi94

Inactive Recognized Themer
Feb 9, 2012
Hi @michi408

If you like, you could send me your current SystemUI.apk and I will try to add this feature and send you a flashable file.

Gesendet vom GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk