FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[27.08.2013 LATEST] Odin 3.09, Odin 1.85 | All versions! | Samsung ROM Flashing Tools

286 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,699

By daerragh, Senior Member on 14th March 2013, 12:14 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
9th April 2013, 03:20 PM |#11  
Flag manila
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Smile
Thanks for sharing,very usefull
The Following User Says Thank You to transmetal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift transmetal Ad-Free

11th April 2013, 10:30 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranalab

thx for this useful post.
i have a question (just a thought): why odin multi downloader 4.xx did not recognize my S3 (com box didnt turn yellow)?. And only odin 1.xx & 3.xx recognized my S3?. Driver is installed properly. any idea?

because odin 4.xx are for few older low budget samsung android phones and odin 1.xx & 3.xx are for the the better rest of galaxy phones. in the bottom of the first post there are compatiblity tables which specify which phone can be flasehd by which odin version.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daerragh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daerragh Ad-Free
22nd April 2013, 10:27 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 340

More
v3 & adb/fastboot download links are down due to too much traffic.

Also, the original Epic 4G (SPH-D700) is compatible with v1.85 and v3.04. Those are the two versions I have on hand right now. I was going to try v3.07, but alas I cannot.

In the multidownlowder app, what is the OPS field purpose? It is in the same location as the PIT field was in older versions. Just curious if they are one in the same.
The Following User Says Thank You to nikon120 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nikon120 Ad-Free
23rd April 2013, 12:05 AM |#14  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikon120

v3 & adb/fastboot download links are down due to too much traffic.

Also, the original Epic 4G (SPH-D700) is compatible with v1.85 and v3.04. Those are the two versions I have on hand right now. I was going to try v3.07, but alas I cannot.

In the multidownlowder app, what is the OPS field purpose? It is in the same location as the PIT field was in older versions. Just curious if they are one in the same.

Thanks for the reply. I updated the compatibility lists with your model. The files you are trying to download will be accessible within one hour since your last download from the site. Judging from the time of your post you are now ready to download them.
The Following User Says Thank You to daerragh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daerragh Ad-Free
30th April 2013, 01:47 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Just letting all know, I used Odin 1.85 to flash CF Root on my S4 I9505. It worked.

Btw, thank you to the OP for this thread. It's is excellent and very informative! THANK YOU!
The Following User Says Thank You to exsing For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift exsing Ad-Free
1st May 2013, 03:20 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by exsing

Just letting all know, I used Odin 1.85 to flash CF Root on my S4 I9505. It worked.

Btw, thank you to the OP for this thread. It's is excellent and very informative! THANK YOU!

Thanks for your reply . I revised the thread and updated it in hope it will be even more informative to the new XDA users. Mostly, the first paragraph was updated.
The Following User Says Thank You to daerragh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daerragh Ad-Free
1st May 2013, 09:16 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Thumbs up
Thank you sir!
2nd May 2013, 10:58 AM |#18  
Flag sanandaj
Thanks Meter: 4

More
have odin for i9070?
my phone hard briked
2nd May 2013, 11:59 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Thanks a lot!
11th May 2013, 07:29 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 210

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evo.dev.m1nd

Thanks a lot!

Which odin souls be used for the new Galaxy note 8.0
The Following User Says Thank You to janjannsen99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift janjannsen99 Ad-Free
12th May 2013, 01:13 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member

More
You could try Odin v.3.07, it should work.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread