FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][Battery] Quad Core Manager+ : Ultimate Battery Saver ★

576 posts
Thanks Meter: 344

By seaskyways, Senior Member on 19th July 2013, 12:00 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
QCM+ : Ultimate Battery Saver ★

# ROOT : THIS APP USES ROOT PERMISSIONS , IF YOU AREN'T ROOTED CONTINUING WON'T HELP YOU !

Quad Core Manager+ is the topmost and ultimate solution for battery saving !

Quad Core Manager+ is an app to give you control over your cores . QCM+ allows you to turn off/on your cores at will , thus , it will help you save a lot of battery !

QCM+ has a big set of features , the most notable are :

- Manual Cores Control : This app provides a pretty simple and interactive UI mostly constituted from buttons and text , allowing you to simply press a button to turn off a core , and another to turn it on . How simple ! Moreover , QCM+ checks your cores' statuses asynchronously to keep you in sync with your cores' current statuses !

- Persistent Mode : Some phones are programmed to control the cores in a frantic way ! This persistent mode (found in menu) will restrict the system and anybody else from changing the cores' statuses except this app , which will give you 100% control over your cores !

- ACOO : You just turned off your screen and your cores are still awake consuming battery . But WHY ?! This app is the solution ! QCM+ allows you to enable Automatic Cores On/Off (ACOO) service , which will turn off your cores when you don't use them ( turn off the screen ) and then on when you turn the screen back on ! Plus , it adds the ability to customize which cores you want to turn off and on , and it adds the option to have two advanced and alternative modes for turning on/off your cores !

- Start On Boot : Saves you time ! Instead of reopening the QCM+ app to relaunch the ACOO and Persistent Mode services every time you reboot , it will automatically start them on boot ! Of course this is optional and disabled by default , to enable it , press Menu > Start On Boot !

Purported upcoming features : Manual Control from the Notifications area - Widgets !!

After the 30 July trial , a new trial logic will come , it will allow you to use ACOO for a 15-day trial , and then a donation will be required for continuing the usage of the ACOO feature !

- And much much more to see inside the app from optional transitions to the first core toggle !

If you want to suggest a feature , or report a bug , please send it to my personal email : seaskyways@gmail.com ...

For help , try pressing on the little question mark buttons , they will help you understand , for further help , contact me over my email above !

Quad Core Manager+ on PlayStore : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=seaskyways.quadcoremanagerplus

WARNING : For those people who see that their cores are being re-enabled or re-disabled by them selves , go to Menu > Enable Persistent Mode > Enable , hope it works that way , otherwise you know then that your device isn't compatible with this app !
Attached Files
File Type: apk QuadCoreManagerPlus 2.0 beta trial.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.69 MB, 9738 views)
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to seaskyways For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift seaskyways Ad-Free

19th July 2013, 11:27 AM |#2  
Flag Porto Empedocle, AG
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaskyways

[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]
# TRIAL : THIS APP IS CURRENTLY IN TRIAL WHICH WILL END AT 30 JUNE

Today is 19 July ...
19th July 2013, 12:04 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag beirut

Donate to Me
More
,fixed , sorry , its 30 July , thanks for notifying me !
20th July 2013, 10:15 PM |#4  
Flag Duhok
Thanks Meter: 250

More
doesn't work for me the cores just keep getting back online
20th July 2013, 10:27 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag beirut

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwolf10

doesn't work for me the cores just keep getting back online

For this reason I made the Persistent Mode , check it in the menu of the app !

Also its recommended if you are using the ACOO feature to enable ACOO Compatibility under Advanced Options , and then enable Alternative ACOO toggle located at the bottom !
20th July 2013, 10:46 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Unfortunately not working on my rooted HTC One. App says I don't have root....
20th July 2013, 10:55 PM |#7  
Google
Thanks Meter: 96

Donate to Me
More
CrapApp
Doesnt help.

#Nexus4
20th July 2013, 11:00 PM |#8  
Flag Duhok
Thanks Meter: 250

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaskyways

For this reason I made the Persistent Mode , check it in the menu of the app !

Also its recommended if you are using the ACOO feature to enable ACOO Compatibility under Advanced Options , and then enable Alternative ACOO toggle located at the bottom !

even with that persistent mode enabled usually core 4 is the first one to get back online like ASAP
20th July 2013, 11:06 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag beirut

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobaFeTT_NL

Unfortunately not working on my rooted HTC One. App says I don't have root....

Try installing busybox and try again , will try to fix it !
20th July 2013, 11:07 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag beirut

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by @nexus4

Doesnt help.

#Nexus4

Most LG Phones doesn't work , sorry !
20th July 2013, 11:27 PM |#11  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Pekin
Thanks Meter: 9,934

Donate to Me
More
I love how people leave negative comments in the play store when it clearly says beta. The worst thing, is that im betting they wont help to try and make the app better. Saddens me that people do this. Saying it freezes and giving no info is not helpful. Using acoo toggle on galaxy nexus. Going to wait until I have a full charge and see if it helps battery any. Although I noticed in acoo it says that 3 cores will be controlled when I only have 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apophis9283 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift apophis9283 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)