FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Theme][JB 4.1.2][MAD Theme By Sammy]v4.3 full jkay compatible(12.3.2013)

220 posts
Thanks Meter: 262

By Sammydaskroko, Senior Member on 9th March 2013, 03:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th March 2013, 11:54 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
ah ok i misread it , thought you meant the normal wallpaper not the system one , with my original theme i dont have any problems to see the letters .. i had to admit that i dont know how to change the global font sec color because i never needed to , do u already did that ? if you can guide me a little i will try it out
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sammydaskroko For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sammydaskroko Ad-Free

10th March 2013, 01:13 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammydaskroko

ah ok i misread it , thought you meant the normal wallpaper not the system one , with my original theme i dont have any problems to see the letters .. i had to admit that i dont know how to change the global font sec color because i never needed to , do u already did that ? if you can guide me a little i will try it out

Sure. I have attached xml file. Just remove the .txt and put it into /framework-res.apk/res/color and it will change the secondary text color to ICS blue.

After the change, it will look like the attached picture.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-03-10-19-36-19.jpg
Views:	937
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	1793920  
Attached Files
File Type: txt tw_secondary_text_holo_dark.xml.txt - [Click for QR Code] (1.3 KB, 48 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tczhang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tczhang Ad-Free
10th March 2013, 01:33 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Re: [Theme][JB 4.1.2][MAD Theme By Sammy]v4.2 full jkay compatible(4.3.2013)
Fantastic theme. Keep the good work. :thumbup:
10th March 2013, 02:11 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tczhang

Sure. I have attached xml file. Just remove the .txt and put it into /framework-res.apk/res/color and it will change the secondary text color to ICS blue.

After the change, it will look like the attached picture.

ok , will include it in the next release , thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to Sammydaskroko For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sammydaskroko Ad-Free
10th March 2013, 03:31 PM |#15  
Flag kasur
Thanks Meter: 253

More
Smile
Looking great thnx in advance downloading now?
10th March 2013, 04:00 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 482

More
Looking awesome. Is possible to add center clock without date. That would be nice..
Anyway great work
10th March 2013, 05:06 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member

More
There is no centered clock in this theme ( for compatibility reasons ) , this can be done with jkay ( or with flashing a additional mod )
The Following User Says Thank You to Sammydaskroko For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sammydaskroko Ad-Free
11th March 2013, 06:33 AM |#18  
Flag kasur
Thanks Meter: 253

More
.[/U]Sammy i love this theme compatiable with jkay and good icons .Bro. can i request u make a transparent background all system.i tried to change both files in drawable-nodpi with trans png files but it comes black.plz help because i love transparent.if i use without jkay framework it works but if with jkay its come black.i ask jkay he says asks to theme developer.plz solve this if u can do this thnx a lot[U]
The Following User Says Thank You to sohail667 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sohail667 Ad-Free
11th March 2013, 07:47 AM |#19  
OP Senior Member

More
i will take a look but cant promise anything
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sammydaskroko For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sammydaskroko Ad-Free
11th March 2013, 07:55 AM |#20  
Flag Kannur
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Nice I must admit. Really good. Thanks!
11th March 2013, 11:36 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 279

More
Re: [Theme][JB 4.1.2][MAD Theme By Sammy]v4.2 full jkay compatible(4.3.2013)
Tried most of the themes linked in the Omega thread as that's my current ROM and overall yours is definitely one of the best, cleanest looking themes out there.
Thanks for the share and great work

Sent from my GS3
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)