Thanks Meter: 726

By xDroidZz, Senior Member on 2nd March 2015, 11:11 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd July 2015, 12:27 PM |#171  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPNobie

Been using it for about a week now and I can say this is a solid update. I have not encountered any critical bug but there is definitely room for more improvement. A few things that should be ironed out:
1. Delay on the lock screen if a PIN/pattern is used.
2. Occasional lag when launching an app.
3. Camera UI is still the KitKat ver and does not coincide with the rest of the UI.
4. No animation when bringing app the Recent Apps menu.
5. While charging, mA flow drops significantly when screen is on.

I'm now on I9295XXUDOE8 and the list above still holds true. The lag when launching apps has lessen but is still there. There's a delay when opening the app switcher at times.
7th July 2015, 08:38 PM |#172  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Problems with Lollipop UI
My UI is suffering severely since the upgrade.

I´ve followed the instructions correctly and made it several times, not only with the Netherlands version but the UK as well... and still the same issue appears, no matter what.

- UI is freezing ALL the widgets (restarting the phone goes back to normal, but goes back after a couple of hours)
- UI is bugging by putting several apps menus layers at the home screen and does not goes out
- It happens with the rooted and unrooted Lollipop
- Already formated FULLY and partially, still happens nonetheless

Did it with ODIN 3.07 and ODIN 3.09.
28th August 2015, 11:09 AM |#173  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by propov

[/COLOR]

(LINK)
Thanks is for the Russians!

Thnx. MUCH better speed
24th September 2015, 10:53 PM |#174  

More
im from Philippines , is it ok to follow this instruction then and my phone will still be unlock?

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorkman224

fixed my wifi not turning on issue by powering off the phone first, then powering it to download mode before flashing.
i was grinning ear to ear after the flash - custom recovery - supersu that my wifi is now back to serviceability.

very thankful to samsung for this official release, this has been stable - no more cannot connect to camera error.

i am also filipino here in Philippines im using S4 Active 19295 this phone is unlock , baseband version 19285XXUCNF1.
can you guanrantee that this will work here in philippines and its still unlock , and can you provide me exact steps...
please ive been reading alot about this and i want the lolipop so bad..

Thank you
25th September 2015, 12:27 PM |#175  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathvissage

im from Philippines , is it ok to follow this instruction then and my phone will still be unlock?

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

i am also filipino here in Philippines im using S4 Active 19295 this phone is unlock , baseband version 19285XXUCNF1.
can you guanrantee that this will work here in philippines and its still unlock , and can you provide me exact steps...
please ive been reading alot about this and i want the lolipop so bad..

Thank you

Hasn't the official lollipop update been made available for our local units? If it still hasn't, I can guarantee you that this will work and your phone will remain unlock. Follow this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPNobie

1. Download the firmware from sammobile. (Click)
2. Extract the downloaded file.
3. Run Odin (I used v3.09) as an Administrator.
4. If you're on a custom rom, reboot into recovery. Wipe user data and cache.
5. Reboot into Download mode.
6. Connect your phone via USB. Wait for the necessary drivers to install until Odin detects your phone.
7. Click on AP then browse to the extracted .tar.md5 file. Only Auto-Reboot and F.Reset Time should be checked.
8. Click Start and wait for everything to finish.
9. Once you see a PASS, you can now unplug your phone.

3rd November 2015, 07:15 PM |#176  

More
Fine!
I have a "chilean" S4 Active from "Claro Chile", flashed the NEE version first, worked just fine; then i flashed the "Trinidad y Tobago" versión and same thing: a little more smoothly, no wifi problems, LTE conection working fine but too early to comment about the battery performance. Dont be afraid "colegas".

EDIT 11/11/2015: after 1 week of using TTT 5.0.1: much better performance, very smooth firm. I had a few problems at the begining (batterty drain mostly) so i stoped a few services and thats it. Battery life now its +10%-15%. And the volume up button to turn on flashlight is OK.

Sorry for my english.
12th September 2017, 01:09 PM |#177  
Flag karachi

More
link expired
can anyone please share the new link for official lollipop update? the provided link is expired.
I want upgrade my s4 active
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
9295, lollipop, official, rom.update

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)