FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE][HOW-TO] Root Any i537 AT&T Firmware

1,869 posts
Thanks Meter: 676
 
By Devo7v, Senior Member on 2nd February 2015, 03:00 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th October 2017, 05:39 PM |#21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Can not find my Android Ver
Hello, my AT&T Galaxy Active is totally froze I can not find out what my Android Version is, the only place I can get on the phone is on the Download mode where if I want to flash it using Odin. Is there any other way to unlock this bootloader and root the devise so I can get back and running again?
18th October 2017, 04:23 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Washington, D.C.
Thanks Meter: 676
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrg1319

Hello, my AT&T Galaxy Active is totally froze I can not find out what my Android Version is, the only place I can get on the phone is on the Download mode where if I want to flash it using Odin. Is there any other way to unlock this bootloader and root the devise so I can get back and running again?

The thread you posted in is for the AT&T version (i537) of the Active. If this is indeed the phone you have, then there is no way to unlock the bootloader. However if you're just trying to get your i537 into a usable state, flash the NE3 package and go from there. Links can be found in the OP.
The Following User Says Thank You to Devo7v For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Devo7v Ad-Free
18th October 2017, 06:44 AM |#23  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Thanks for replying to me, where can I find the NE3 link again? Can you direct it to me? I'll be very appreciated.
19th October 2017, 02:22 AM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Washington, D.C.
Thanks Meter: 676
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrg1319

Thanks for replying to me, where can I find the NE3 link again? Can you direct it to me? I'll be very appreciated.

Links are in the OP.
19th October 2017, 02:33 AM |#25  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Don't know what OP is and can't find the link... Just so you know not every body knows how to speak with those 2 to 3 letters word, don't speak in term if you really want to help some body.
19th October 2017, 02:49 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Washington, D.C.
Thanks Meter: 676
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrg1319

Don't know what OP is and can't find the link... Just so you know not every body knows how to speak with those 2 to 3 letters word, don't speak in term if you really want to help some body.

There links are in the Original Post (OP) of this thread, post #1.
19th October 2017, 02:58 AM |#27  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Thsnks
19th October 2017, 04:54 AM |#28  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I'm having problem of choosing which version of firmware to select because my phone is frozen and the touch is not working I do remember it starts with ver 4 something either 4.44 or 4.22, but for each of this ver they have 3 versions of each.
21st October 2017, 04:49 PM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Washington, D.C.
Thanks Meter: 676
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrg1319

I'm having problem of choosing which version of firmware to select because my phone is frozen and the touch is not working I do remember it starts with ver 4 something either 4.44 or 4.22, but for each of this ver they have 3 versions of each.

Start by flashing the entire NE3 firmware, then you can update from there as you see fit.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
at&t, i537, root, s4active

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes