**Required** FlashFire - Play BETA - PREVIEW
**Caution!** The following process is only for the I537 AT&T S4 "Active" variant. Use on any other device may result in a hardbrick!
Set your screen timeout setting to 10 mins before beginning!
1. Place the ROM onto your device (use either internal or ext-sdcard).
2. Open the FlashFire app and "Agree" to the Terms and Conditions.
3. Press "(+)" twice to bring up the "Actions" menu.
4. Select "Flash Zip or OTA" and locate and select the ROM. Leave "Auto-mount" unchecked under the "Options" menu and press the checkmark to continue.
5. From the main menu Uncheck all options under "EverRoot" and set "Reboot" setting to "Download."
6. Press the lightning bolt then "Ok" to begin the flash.
7. Once the flash is complete and the device reboots into "Download" mode, flash the I537_OC7_Bootloader using Odin's PDA/AP slot.
The screen will turn black then display the contents of your system before beginning the flash. FlashFire will pause for about 1 minute while flashing the "system" partition. Once complete your device will reboot and pause on the AT&T splash screen for 1 - 2 minutes (15 - 20mins for DeOdexed version) before completely rebooting. Done!
Tip: for blazing fast speed turn off animations from Developer Options and reboot!
Optional - Enable Native Tethering:
- I537_OC6_TetherAddOn (Flash using FF's "Flash zip or ota" option.
1. The above process will not affect your Knox Warranty Flag.
2. The process will update your Modem, Non-hlos, System, Kernel, and Stock Recovery.
3. No need to wipe prior to flashing! The ROM will automatically perform a factory data reset.
4. To learn more about FlashFire's capabilities on locked bootloader devices see here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...10&postcount=2
@thisisapoorusernamechoice - for capturing the ota update and for his system dump.