11 posts
Thanks Meter: 13

By attaullahmaqbool, Junior Member on 4th July 2016, 12:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th July 2016, 12:43 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
After 3 hours
After 3 hours of use, only bug so far Font size edit not working, it stucks in loading and then a FC dialog appeared, will continue testing, i see no reason to flash back to my SuperWizCyan Rom, i hope in the future we can have AROMA Installer with the S7 Edge features in it thank you so much for your effort!

Pls forgive me if my english isn't so great.
6th July 2016, 01:16 AM |#12  
OP Junior Member
houston

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsiso

After 3 hours of use, only bug so far Font size edit not working, it stucks in loading and then a FC dialog appeared, will continue testing, i see no reason to flash back to my SuperWizCyan Rom, i hope in the future we can have AROMA Installer with the S7 Edge features in it thank you so much for your effort!

Pls forgive me if my english isn't so great.

i am working on it don't worry buddy it will come out soon
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to attaullahmaqbool For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift attaullahmaqbool Ad-Free
9th July 2016, 04:48 AM |#13  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 9

More
is it safe to remove S Health in this ROM? Thanks.
9th July 2016, 09:32 PM |#14  
OP Junior Member
houston

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidNoobMaster

is it safe to remove S Health in this ROM? Thanks.

Yes buddy it is safe to remove S Health in this ROM
10th July 2016, 07:39 AM |#15  

More
hello, i believe there is a bug in the lockscreen wake. once clicking the home button it takes 4 seconds for the phone to wake, please make an update to wake it faster
11th July 2016, 05:54 PM |#16  
OP Junior Member
houston

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienFX

hello, i believe there is a bug in the lockscreen wake. once clicking the home button it takes 4 seconds for the phone to wake, please make an update to wake it faster

in my phone it is working fine
UPDATE: just change the lockscreen effect and it will work fine some lock screeneffects take more time then other
12th July 2016, 05:10 AM |#17  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by attaullahmaqbool

in my phone it is working fine

that's werid, my phone takes a good 4-5 sec after pressing the home/power button for the screen to turn on
12th July 2016, 09:55 AM |#18  

More
review for people who are thinking of flashing
i have been using this ROM for the past couple of days, here are some of the problems:
[*]2-4 second lag when using any unlock animation including lock methods (pattern, pin, face...)
[*]3-4 second lag when pulling up keyboard in any app
[*]occasional crash when pulling up keyboard, screen goes to default wallpaper and is unresponsive until force shutdown (take out battery)
[*]some apps seem seem to have a lower resolution than using stock ROM e.g Clash of Clans
[*]occasional glitch where phone randomly locks, or becomes unresponsive
[*]battery life screen on time 2-3 hours with light-medium use. 1-2 hours with heavy use (not a big issue, just like to mention it)

However, this ROM is the closest ROM to making your s4 active into a s6 or s7, other apps such as the music, theme store, messaging, phone, camera etc work perfectly fine with no stutter or lag. this also helps in making your phone look like its on marshmallow, and you can theme it further with nova launcher or google launcher to make it look like stock android. Charging times are as standard, it took me around 2 - 2:30hrs to charge from 0%-100%, battery life is a little lacking, but it is expected as it is a custom ROM.
if you are looking for a stable ROM, i recommend looking at firmwares from Sammobile, as this ROM is isn't stable, however, it will get you by as a daily driver as i am doing now, but you will need to get used to the problems that i listed, until the developers fix it.

thanks.
-alienFX
15th July 2016, 06:24 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
please after flashing the rom am not able to boot the phone, sounds like i need some special kernel, it boots back to the safe strap recover, any guide please?
15th July 2016, 07:26 PM |#20  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustaph12

please after flashing the rom am not able to boot the phone, sounds like i need some special kernel, it boots back to the safe strap recover, any guide please?

did u do a full wipe of the system and the cashe?
15th July 2016, 08:01 PM |#21  
I m using it since yesterday. Till now I didn't face any problems listed above .it's working fine .the problem is we can't change the font size and little bit of lag.

Sent from my SM-A710F using XDA-Developers mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)