Thanks Meter: 28

By mikelets456, Senior Member on 21st April 2015, 06:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th August 2015, 11:47 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Loki001

I did, it worked for me, but using cricket which is now att owned.

Sent from my samsung galaxy s4 active

did you install in a i537 from telcel? thx for reply
7th August 2015, 01:19 PM |#22  
Washington, D.C.
Thanks Meter: 676

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bello1987

can i install a i537 at&t firmware in an i537 from carrier telcel?

You cannot install the AT&T firmware on a Telcel phone. You can try but it will fail to flash. It will not brick your phone our overwrite anything, it will just fail.
7th August 2015, 05:33 PM |#23  

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo7v

You cannot install the AT&T firmware on a Telcel phone. You can try but it will fail to flash. It will not brick your phone our overwrite anything, it will just fail.

ok thanks a lot
20th August 2015, 05:29 PM |#24  

More
tmp/sideload/package.zip (status 7)
error NH3 to lollipop plz help
20th August 2015, 05:48 PM |#25  
Flag Chicopee
Thanks Meter: 1,938

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasirsharif123

error NH3 to lollipop plz help

We need details to be able to help. Were you rooted or not, what update method were you attempting, are you on AT&T or using a different carrier, if you were rooted what modifications if any did you make? Etc. "Plz help" tells us nothing
The Following User Says Thank You to thisisapoorusernamechoice For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thisisapoorusernamechoice Ad-Free
20th August 2015, 07:08 PM |#26  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisapoorusernamechoice

We need details to be able to help. Were you rooted or not, what update method were you attempting, are you on AT&T or using a different carrier, if you were rooted what modifications if any did you make? Etc. "Plz help" tells us nothing

First i update NE3 to NH3 through recovery method no root
than i NH3 to Lollipop through recovery method and during instalation error sideload.pakagezip show and wipe data what i do plz help
20th August 2015, 07:30 PM |#27  
Flag Chicopee

More
Quote:

First i update NE3 to NH3 through recovery method no root
than i NH3 to Lollipop through recovery method and during instalation error sideload.pakagezip show and wipe data what i do plz help

So you were attempting to update using adb sideload? I would recommend saving the update.zip file to your external sd card, that's always worked better for me
The Following User Says Thank You to thisisapoorusernamechoice For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thisisapoorusernamechoice Ad-Free
20th August 2015, 07:33 PM |#28  

More
Quote:

So you were attempting to update using adb sideload? I would recommend saving the update.zip file to your external sd card, that's always worked better for me

no adb method i use external sd card method
i install official zip NH3 it is correct
20th August 2015, 09:15 PM |#29  
Flag Chicopee

More
Quote:

Now that I think back on it, I saw a similar looking error message when I did that update method, and it still worked out fine. Did you let the phone try and boot up afterward or did you pull the battery out when it happened?
20th August 2015, 09:28 PM |#30  

More
Quote:

Now that I think back on it, I saw a similar looking error message when I did that update method, and it still worked out fine. Did you let the phone try and boot up afterward or did you pull the battery out when it happened?

no didnot pull the batery out when error message appear ......
plz tel me the solution i update nh3 to lollipop

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Quote:

no didnot pull the batery out when error message appear ......
plz tel me the solution i update nh3 to lollipop

what i do its work fine no ...plz tell me
21st August 2015, 11:44 AM |#31  

More
Quote:

what mean tem/sideload/pakage zip error
The Following User Says Thank You to yasirsharif123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yasirsharif123 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)