Thanks Meter: 28

By mikelets456, Senior Member on 21st April 2015, 06:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st August 2015, 11:44 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisapoorusernamechoice

Now that I think back on it, I saw a similar looking error message when I did that update method, and it still worked out fine. Did you let the phone try and boot up afterward or did you pull the battery out when it happened?

what mean tem/sideload/pakage zip error
The Following User Says Thank You to yasirsharif123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yasirsharif123 Ad-Free
4th January 2017, 09:57 AM |#32  
Flag Lagos
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelets456

Credit goes to JKEUCLID for the find:

http://www.androidcentral.com/samsun...ollipop-update

Samsung Galaxy S4 Active owners on AT&T will be happy to see the Lollipop update hitting their devices. The update is around 1GB in size, and bumps the device up to Android 5.0. In this update are a number of changes, including Google's Material Design and more.
AT&T outlines some of the changes:

Songs, photos, apps, and even recent searches from one Android device can be immediately enjoyed across all of your Android devices.
New User Interface look and feel, more fluid motions
Priority mode to only allow certain notifications to get through
Battery saving features and remaining time left to charge or deplete indicators
Smart Lock to secure phone or tablet by pairing it with a trusted device like a wearable or car
Most frequently used settings available with just two swipes down from the top screen
The update is slowly rolling out to Galaxy S4 Active users on AT&T. If you don't want to wait for the update to appear on your device you can check for it manually. From the home screen press the menu key, and tap Settings, then head to the 'more tab', then 'About device'. From here you press 'software update' and finally 'check for updates'. If you have already received the update be sure to let us know how it is working for you.

Hello, after downloading this zip, if i try to copy to my phone, it says unable to copy.

But if i try to copy another zip file, it works fine.

Any ideas please ?
19th December 2018, 12:35 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
lost in jargon..
Hey guyz, howz it goin? what are you all chattin about?
I was wondering, can I take this file and save to my sd, and add to to my s4 that way? I apologize if this is a dumb question but im just not saavy like sum of you guyz and I dont really know what a sideload is or how its achieved, and at the moment my device has been refusing to swallow anything i give it. Doesnt matter wht it is, it responds with, "app not installed" everytime. If any1 hear could enlighten my shallow and limited knowledge re: how to correct this issue which im having, i would be very greatful for your kindess and willingness to share your expertize. thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)