FORUMS

s4 i537 stuck on at&t logo bootloop

62 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By Madre Monstruo, Member on 1st September 2018, 07:26 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I've already tried to wipe and factory reset everything. it didn't work. I'm currently running non rooted stock 5.0.1 and I'm just trying to find the md5 file to flash on odin. if someone could help me out that would be awesome. I'm getting really annoyed with this phone tonight.
1st September 2018, 04:00 PM |#2  
Washington, D.C.
Thanks Meter: 676

More
There isn't one. You need to flash NE3 and then update to 5.0.1.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...guide-t2892445
The Following User Says Thank You to Devo7v For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Devo7v Ad-Free
1st September 2018, 05:49 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag in the sky with diamonds

More
Thanks so much! that worked. phone is up and running again! Whew!
2nd September 2018, 03:29 AM |#4  
OP Member

More
Do I need to put a specific 5.0.1 upgrade on here? or are any of them fine? Sorry for the dumb questions. I don't do this often.
2nd September 2018, 04:43 AM |#5  
Washington, D.C.

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madre Monstruo

Do I need to put a specific 5.0.1 upgrade on here? or are any of them fine? Sorry for the dumb questions. I don't do this often.

Any of them are fine, your best bet would be to install the most recent one since that one presumably has the most bug fixes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Devo7v For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Devo7v Ad-Free
14th October 2018, 09:39 AM |#6  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo7v

Any of them are fine, your best bet would be to install the most recent one since that one presumably has the most bug fixes.

So, you helped me out last month. and now my phone is stuck in the att bootloop again. and I don't know what to do last time I was on non rooted 5.0.1 and you helped me out. this time, I'm on a rooted 5.0.1 rom. and I'm stuck again in the att bootloop. Don't really know what to do from here?? please help! Thanks so much!!!!
14th October 2018, 01:44 PM |#7  
Washington, D.C.

More
Use the same link I sent you previously. Rooted or not, you're going to have to do the same thing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)