The microphone level is really really low. The person on the other end can hardly understand me. And the soundrecorder also has very very low volume.
There are workarounds. I have googled a lot, and found instructions how to root-edit files in /system/ - which all did not help, because one file from the workaround wasn't even existing in my device.
There seems to be another way, using STweaks, but for the above mentioned cm-12.1-... it says "Sorry, no kernel support".
So I am looking for alternatives, please help. Some ideas:
- a completely different ROM than the cm-12.1-20160822-NIGHTLY-jactivelte.zip - any chance for an Android 6.0.1 anytime soon?
- a different kernel which is compatible with i9295 and my (seems to be newest?) CM12.1, with which I can use STweaks or something similar
- another app which allows to change the mic boost level
- an instructions manual for cm12.1 which tells me which system files to edit how
- your way - what else could I do?
Thanks a lot!