I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY POSSIBLE DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR DEVICE AS A RESULT OF FLASHING.
I WILL NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR BRICKED PHONES OR LOST DATA.
jrr LL Kernel built from samsung OE8 source for I9295.
- Based on the last Samsung source (OE8) Lollipop
- Linux 3.4.108
- Compiled with the last @Christopher83 LINARO Toolchains 4.9.4 2015.06 optimized for Cortex A15
- OE8 initrams
- Old bootloader support
- F2FS file system support
- FauxSound Audio/Sound Control support (drivers version 3.6)
- Init.d support
- Busybox 1.23.2
- SELinux set to "Permissive"
- Disabled Android Logger (can be disable/enabled it with Stweaks)
- Disabled TIMA verifications and logs
- Disabled Knox verifications
- Auto-Remove Knox Apps
- Fixed write permissions on external SD card
- Fixed screen mirroring issue
- Added tripndroid, row, sio, sioplus, bfq, vr, zen, FIOPS and FIFO I/O scheduler
- Added ArterActive, Barry Allen, Impulse, Optimax, Preservative, intellidemand, asswax, lionheart, smartmax, darkness, abyssplugv2, intelliactive, ondemandplus, nightmare, wheatley, alucard, conservativex, pegasusq, Intellimm, SmartassH3 and Yankactive CPU governors
- Added Performance and Simple GPU governors
- CPU and GPU undervolt support
- Kexec HardBoot support (dual boot)
- Fast Charge
- LED controll
- GAMMA controll
- Vibration Intensity control
- TCP congestion controll
- Intelli_thermal controll
- Others fix and patch for better performance and stability
Tested on my Super WizCyan ROM and no bugs found so far.
1. Download the kernel zip to your SD card.
2. Format Boot from Custom wipe options
3. Flash the Kernel Zip
4. Reboot and Enjoy
Attached here below first version of jrr kernel
For changelog visit the S4 thread here http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-v1-0-t3058867
- Incorporated gpu_sysfps
- added some crypto configs
- Incorporated changes from imperium V2.5
v2.4 - 28/07/2015
- Compiled with the last Linaro Toolchain 4.9.4 2015.06 by @Christopher83
- Added ArterActive CPU GOV [credits to @arter97]
- Added zen_decision v2.0 [credits to @bbedward]
- ramdisk: Disable zen decision on charger