FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Messed up need help

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By ponchogonzalez90, Junior Member on 15th May 2016, 02:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi everyone im kinda new on this smartphone world , but i have a few knowledge on software so i decided to try to root myself my new ( to me) galaxy s4 sgh-i331
i managed to do it , but wifi icon had trouble and coudnt turn it on after rooting , so i tried to look for the stock version rom for that model and i tried to install it via odin .

i falided and now when i whant to start the phone it says firmware upgrade encountered an issue, please select recover mode in Kies & try again.

so i did as i was told to , i connected the phone to my laptop and open Kies but it never ends trying to connect the phone

im desperate i havn´t been able to use my phone in 2 days and it's starting to become an issue

i hope i described my problem the right way

PLEASE HELP!

16th May 2016, 07:45 PM |#2  
Flag Odessa
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponchogonzalez90

Hi everyone im kinda new on this smartphone world , but i have a few knowledge on software so i decided to try to root myself my new ( to me) galaxy s4 sgh-i331
i managed to do it , but wifi icon had trouble and coudnt turn it on after rooting , so i tried to look for the stock version rom for that model and i tried to install it via odin .

i falided and now when i whant to start the phone it says firmware upgrade encountered an issue, please select recover mode in Kies & try again.

so i did as i was told to , i connected the phone to my laptop and open Kies but it never ends trying to connect the phone

im desperate i havn´t been able to use my phone in 2 days and it's starting to become an issue

i hope i described my problem the right way

PLEASE HELP!

Could you tell us more on your phone. The version of firmware before, which root method you use, which stock version of firmware you install via odin, etc...
17th May 2016, 04:03 AM |#3  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 4,666

More
This might help: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...oting-t2926642
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)