* Your warranty is now void. * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or your getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- Odin3 v3.13.1
- Glass Echidna
Bootloaders and modems
TWRP for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (International 3G)
TWRP for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (International Dual SIM)
TWRP for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (International LTE)
[THEME][TWRP] TWRP Materialised - Black / Dark / Light / Play [27/01/18]
1. If your phone is turned on normally, turn on Advanced reboot in Developer options and select "Download" from the Restart menu. Alternatively, power it off and press the Power, Volume Down, and Home buttons simultaneously. When the blue screen appears, release all 3 buttons and press Volume Up.
2. In Odin, import the appropriate twrp.tar file for your variant with the "AP" and press the "Start" button.
1. If your phone is turned on normally, turn on Advanced reboot in Developer options and select "Recovery" from the Restart menu. Alternatively, power it off and press the Power, Volume Up, and Home buttons simultaneously. Release all 3 buttons when the boot screen appears ("Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini").
2. In TWRP, tap "Install" then "Install Image".
3. Navigate in the folder structure to the location of the appropriate twrp.img file for your variant and tap it.
4. Select the "Recovery" radio button.
5. Move the slider to the right to flash the TWRP image.
6. Tap "Reboot System" or, alternatively, tap the back arrow 3 times to return to the main menu, then tap "Reboot" and "Recovery" to reboot into the TWRP image you have just flashed.
- See post #2.
- You tell me!
- Inspiration in motivating me to learn how to build TWRP: ne0zone75
- arco68 and every other open source developer and user who contributes directly or indirectly to the TWRP community in the development of and in providing feedback for serrano3gxx, serranodsdd, and serranoltexx.
- msm8930-common kernel repository
- serrano3gxx repository
- serranodsdd repository
- serranoltexx repository
- TWRP repository
TWRP 3.2.3-0, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Current Stable Version: 3.2.3-0
Stable Release Date: 2018-07-30
Last Updated 2018-08-10