[ROM][GT-I9195I][UNOFFICIAL][7.1] CyanogenMod 14.1

Search This thread

cpetig

Nov 12, 2017
Updated 7.1 build from git (November)

Hi,

I finally figured out how to build an updated version of Danil's 14.1 from the git repositories (Nov 9th) he shared in this thread. It works for me on my phone and while I look forward to his Oreo port I will nevertheless share this update in compiled form (works for me, use at your own risk!):
browse to /sh/cbix7dzm2uwqxwc/AACnMDfTON1DguXcouhrTlbea?dl=0 in dropbox.com
(sorry, I can't post a real link, yet)

Many thanks to Danil_e71 for making this possible!
Christof

Update: I seem to have missed an important patch which renders this ROM uncapable of doing phone calls - stay tuned for an updated version (tomorrow).

Last edited:

cpetig

Nov 12, 2017
JFK1975 said:
How have you fixed that together?

I fall back to answering in this forum as there might be more people interested in my answer ;)

Start from https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s4/general/guide-cm14-1-how-to-build-cyanogenmod-t3516821 up to step Ⅲ.
Update: You probably want to start from
Code:
repo init -u https://github.com/LineageOS/android.git -b cm-14.1
instead (lineage git repository). See also http://www.lineageosrom.com/2017/01/how-to-build-lineageos-rom-for-any.html .

Clone Danile71's android.git on github ("local manifest" link in the first post of this thread), copy local_manifetst.xml (sic) into .repo/local_manifests of your lineage tree.
Add
Code:
<project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_samsung_qcom-common" path="device/samsung/qcom-common" remote="github" />
to the local manifest and remove the overlapping
Code:
<project path="bootable/recovery" name="LineageOS/android_bootable_recovery" groups="pdk" />
entry from .repo/manifests/default.xml (e.g. by prefixing by <!-- and postfixing by --> )

Then
Code:
repo sync
again. Proceed with step Ⅳ, I had to
Code:
export ANDROID_JACK_VM_ARGS="-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -XX:+TieredCompilation -Xmx4400M"
export USE_NINJA=false
to work around an out of memory on my aged build machine (50G ccache).

Update: Apply the patches as mentioned in https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=74539796&postcount=755 to prevent a non-working telephony app.

The normal
Code:
brunch serranoveltexx
gave me (after several hours) the binaries I uploaded.

Yours
Christof​

Last edited:

exzemat

Sep 16, 2013
Hi,

I finally figured out how to build an updated version of Danil's 14.1 from the git repositories (Nov 9th) he shared in this thread. It works for me on my phone and while I look forward to his Oreo port I will nevertheless share this update in compiled form (works for me, use at your own risk!):
browse to /sh/cbix7dzm2uwqxwc/AACnMDfTON1DguXcouhrTlbea?dl=0 in dropbox.com
(sorry, I can't post a real link, yet)

Many thanks to Danil_e71 for making this possible!
Christof

Hello,
for me, phone calls (sound) doesn't work on this build.
Maybe same problem on Walter79 daily build

So, I'm back to 15082017 danil's build...

bastei

Feb 18, 2008
Last edited:

cpetig

Nov 12, 2017
Hi,

I promise to build another ROM this evening with the patch included. Many thanks to bastei for pointing out the solution. At first I suspected pilot error (on my side), then misconfiguration.

Best regards
Christof

PS: Anyone willing to learn to build the ROM is welcome to try before as well ;)

Thanks to bastei for this very useful information.
Is anyone capable of doing so ?
Thanks to all.

Sent from my serranoveltexx using XDA Labs

cpetig

Nov 12, 2017
Currently building

I promise to build another ROM this evening with the patch included.

What a learning curve :p

I found that the files mentioned in the patch (devices/samsung/serranovexx-common/patch/patch.diff) now have new locations:
Code:
frameworks/base/services/core/java/com/android/server/display/DisplayManagerService.java
hardware/qcom/fm/fmapp2/src/com/caf/fmradio/FMRadio.java
hardware/qcom/fm/fmapp2/src/com/caf/fmradio/FMRadioService.java
packages/services/Telecomm/src/com/android/server/telecom/CallAudioModeStateMachine.java
packages/services/Telephony/src/com/android/phone/MobileNetworkSettings.java

My computer is now building, I will take another look "tomorrow" morning (in 7h)
Christof

cpetig

Nov 12, 2017
Last edited:

JFK1975

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

R1A0Jwh.png

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
    Kernel source code Github repo.
    Device path for CM Github repo.
    Vendor path for CM Github repo.
    Local manifest for CM Github repo.
    Downloads

12.04.2017 Lineage OS
    Current ROM: Here
    Nightly Builds Here

Installation
    1. Make a backup!
    2. Install recovery here
    3. Reboot into recovery
    4. Wipe data (You may get a "staus 7" error if you fail to wipe.)
      [*]Install the Current ROM
      [*]Optionally install Gapps
      [*]Boot phone into normal mode

Most of Android/CyanogenMod is licensed under the Apache License with other small parts licensed under other open-source licenses. Which means that you may modify and redistribute without asking for permission as long as the proper credits is given and it is not misappropriated as being the official CyanogenMod.

Thanks for support
    • Robert Cosmin Bizon
    • Bajramovic Armin
    • Agesath
    • Gervase Markham
    • MrGoodtunes
    • onnsoft
    • ed38220

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][GT-I9195I][UNOFFICIAL][7.1] CyanogenMod 14.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini

Contributors
    Danil_e71
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1
    Stable Release Date: 2017-02-09

Created 2016-12-19
    Last Updated 2017-10-21
    Hi all)I am fixed all my problems in my life)
    Now i am downloading last sources of Lineage and want to build it)
    Hi all!)Some news) Now, i am porting new kernel! and after going to make android 8)
    Now i am syncing my sources with official CyanogenMod repo and go to make new build
    CyanogenMod 14.1
    Maybe final build)
    +latest cm sources
    +permission(file manager must works now) fix
    +network settings(4g,3g, etc)
    +AudioFX instead of Dolby

Download