[app][port] galaxy s5 touchwiz [sammy][4.4.2][Updated 8/6/14]

Search This thread

toterkeks

Jun 21, 2012
Music player doesn't seem to work on I9195XXUCNEA odexed --->"android.process.media" fc's

EDIT: neither does on deodexed, same issue

Last edited:

Bezalel321

Jul 8, 2014
I am ****ing idiot i unrooted my device i missed this post i should have tryed it.. did you mod it to be 4x2?
Becuase i installed from other post he told me my device is not full hd and someone need to mod it

Last edited:

S.M.A.G

Apr 1, 2013
Lahore
I am ****ing idiot i unrooted my device i missed this post i should have tryed it.. did you mod it to be 4x2?
Becuase i installed from other post he told me my device is not full hd and someone need to mod it

It is 4×2...i did nothing...you can see screenshots...its working great...btw dont call your self that...it happens sometimes :p :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9192 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

Bezalel321

Jul 8, 2014
It is 4×2...i did nothing...you can see screenshots...its working great...btw dont call your self that...it happens sometimes :p :thumbup:

What do you mean you did nothing? than where did you get this file from? from other post? i need to know please.

Bezalel321

Jul 8, 2014
I think you should read my op one more time...btw have you even tried it??

No i havnt tryed becuase i rooted my phone yesterday and i unrooted becuase the one i downloaded didnt work so i gave up,
So now i will have to root my phone again and i scare i will mess this up and i will just waste my time if yours wont work 4x2... btw it looks like the original and it has a good quality like the normal one? :confused:

S.M.A.G

Apr 1, 2013
Lahore
No i havnt tryed becuase i rooted my phone yesterday and i unrooted becuase the one i downloaded didnt work so i gave up,
So now i will have to root my phone again and i scare i will mess this up and i will just waste my time if yours wont work 4x2... btw it looks like the original and it has a good quality like the normal one? :confused:

Dont be scared bro ;) root and try...it will definitely work :thumbup::thumbup:

Bezalel321

Jul 8, 2014
i have rooted my phone again for nothing. your application dosent work it's 4x3 again.

53d67b4bbe6ea.jpg

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts