Everyone like to change bootanimation but if that bootanimation is our favourite video then it will be nice experience.
Xda Senior member devilex94 has made bootanimation file which will execute video as bootanimation. See original thread here http://forum.xda-developers.com/gene...sters-t2915445
Proceedure is as below ,
1. First download zip from http://d-h.st/LjJK and extract it on desktop. You will find ffmpeg, image resizer and bootanimation2mp4 converter in it. Also bootanimation execution file in 'bootanimation file' folder.
2. Now copy your favourite video mp4 file in in C drive. Open ffmpeg folder and open bin foder in it. Then open command prompt there and write "ffmpeg.exe -i c:\ABC.mp4 -r 8 -ss 00:00:0X.000 -t Y ABC-%3d.jpg" without "" this sign where,
ABC is name of mp4 video
8 is number of frames per second(8 will work for every video or you can keep it as per the fps of your video by checking it from properties/ details )
00:00:0X.000 is time from where video is to be converted
Y is the time of video length
3. Then press ENTER & you will see jpg images in bin folder.
4. Resize these images as per phones screen size ie. 540X960 pixels or as per your requirement.
5. Now make folder 'part0' and copy from first image upto the image you want as your main bootanimation in this folder.
6. Now make folder 'part1' and copy the last image in pat0 and remaining images in it. These images will appear as loop.
7. Now make desc.txt file in notepad and write,
540 960 08
p 1 0 part0
p 0 0 part1
where, 540&960 are image size and 08 is frames per second. Also leave one blank line after last line and then save the file.
8. Zip all these part0, part1 and desc.txt using 7zip in bootanimation.zip (REMEMBER TO KEEP COMPRESSION LEVEL TO STORE FORMAT OTHERWISE BOOTANIMATION WILL NOT WORK).
Now this bootanimation is ready in jpg format and you can use it in any custom rom. To use it in stock rom we have to convert it in mp4 format using proceedure below,
1.Put the bootanimation file in 'bootanimation file' folder in place of original bootanimation file in /system/bin folder and change permissions to 0755 (rwxr-xr-x). Also make the backup of original bootanimation file.
2. Now run 'RUNba2mp4v186b.bat' file in bootanimation to mp4 converter. This will create some folders in bootanimation to mp4 converter. Copy your bootanimation zip in zips folder in bootanimation2mp4 converter and press 2 and ENTER. Then proceed for video bootanimation conversion by finally pressing 7 and ENTER. You will find 6100kbs_bootanimation.zip in Made_Zips folder. Rename it to bootanimation.zip and this is your final video bootanimation zip.
3. Place it in /system/media folder and give permissions 0644 (rw-r-r) and reboot. You will see phone booting with your favourite video.
4. You can also change booting sound in stock roms. Copy your favourite sound track in /system/media/audio/ui and rename it to PowerOn.ogg and change permissions to 0644 and reboot.
I made one; download and flash through cwm