How is the GPS? Lock fast?

14th July 2015, 01:11 AM |#12  
Flag Taunton
Thanks Meter: 301

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by readable

How is the GPS? Lock fast?

GPS is working perfectly for me. If you have issues with GPS, there is an easy fix to correct it. Steps below.

1. Flash factory image
2. Boot up and setup Phone
3. Turn GPS to device only
4. Go into Google maps
5. Wait until it says location set using GPS
6. DO NOT EXIT MAPS, immediately power off your phone
7. Reboot into download mode, flash recovery
8. Reboot into recovery, flash DU and gapps
9. Reboot into DU and you should have working GPS

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to SwoRNLeaDejZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SwoRNLeaDejZ Ad-Free
14th July 2015, 05:14 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
hello my friend, before i flash this rom i want to ask if there is any option in the network for GSM only because the official sprint s4 does not have it.

and is the rom so stable for daily use? what is the battery status?
16th July 2015, 08:54 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I don't see a setting. Only for CDMA. BUT it is a great. Romney. Fast. No problems.... WIFI, GPS, ALL working perfectly.
17th July 2015, 07:22 PM |#15  

More
I am noticing this ROM is not getting lots of attention. I have used the Sprint stock Lollipop ROM and tweaked Sprint stock lollipop ROM. This rom is so much faster. Every thing works great. I have only had a wakelock issue with 2 programs: Greenify and Wave Calendar. I deleted them and now my battery life is great. I am also using Wakelock feature in Settings, Dirty Tweaks, Wakelock blocker for only one wakelock issue "*alarm*" I have a feeling this issue is because of Wave Calendar or Greenify.
18th July 2015, 10:18 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by readable

I don't see a setting. Only for CDMA. BUT it is a great. Romney. Fast. No problems.... WIFI, GPS, ALL working perfectly.

can you please post a print screen of the network settings mode to see them. i need the option GSM only, is that option at the settings
18th July 2015, 02:07 PM |#17  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonleon

can you please post a print screen of the network settings mode to see them. i need the option GSM only, is that option at the settings

Here you go.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-7...ew?usp=sharing
The Following User Says Thank You to readable For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift readable Ad-Free
19th July 2015, 01:57 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 160

More
Great rom but the volume is very low... I have an app called fauxsound but the kernel isn't compatible with it. Can u please let me know if you can of one that I can use with that app?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app
20th July 2015, 12:59 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Very impressed with this ROM. Had some 'System UI' FC's on the 07/05 build but have flashed the 07/19 build today.
20th July 2015, 02:23 AM |#20  

More
Had some problems sending MMS on sprint. I think I fixed the problem by going in the Cellular Network setting, then Access Point Names, then came the Sprint Internet to Sprint LTE internet. Working great now.
20th July 2015, 04:29 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Persistent 'System UI' FC's after sending a text and returning to home screen. Clean installed again, and wiped cache and dalvik cache in attempt to fix. No luck.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)