FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][5.1.1][Official][Nightlies]Team-Exodus for jfltespr

2,413 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,299

By phoenixita, Senior Member on 15th June 2015, 06:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

Team Exodus and our ROM are an open-source project coded by professional level developers with additional support from the community, focusing on improved versions of common features and improvements found in the open-source community while bringing new improvements and original coding with the highest standards.

• Be rooted w/ a custom recovery
  • Download EXODUS Rom & Gapps for your device and move them to your phone
  • Reboot to Recovery
  • Wipe (Full wipe if coming from another Rom)**
  • Flash the Rom
  • Flash the Gapps**
  • Reboot to System
  • Setup and Reboot System
These directions are not necessary after the first install if you use the Exodus Updater, included in the ROM. It can notify you of updates, download, and install them for you automatically.

**This is automated if coming from a previous Exodus build (Dirty Flashing).

EXODUS - official: http://www.exodus-developers.net/exodus-5.1/
GApps: Any 5.1.x GApps of your choice

Rom source: https://github.com/TeamExodus
Gerrit: http://exodus-developers.net:8000

For additional support, info, and updates please join us in the official Google+ community:
https://plus.google.com/communities/...27383087889476

http://www.exodus-developers.net/

Crowdin project:
Help us with translating to support your native language!

Thank you to all the members, contributors, and maintainers on the Exodus Team. Please
see our source for an unabridged list of contributions, authorship, and cherry-picks.

If you would like to thank us for our hard work or help support server costs you can do so here:
MartinRo (Server hosting)
Primedirective (Team Leader / Main developer)

Some videos created by savadam (all credits to him):

XDA:DevDB Information
TeamExodus, ROM for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
phoenixita, Martin_Ro, PrimeDirective
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop

Version Information

Created 2015-06-15
Last Updated 2015-06-26
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to phoenixita For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift phoenixita Ad-Free

16th June 2015, 12:32 AM |#2  
Flag Murfreesboro,TN
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Looks awesome,going to give it a go
16th June 2015, 02:52 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Clean, minimalistic, smooth, and incredibly small size. I love it! I found a single issue so far and I'm not sure if it is me or the ROM yet. Can't seem to get my recent apps to pop up when I hold the home button down. Besides that, this one is perfect for me.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahvdesign

Clean, minimalistic, smooth, and incredibly small size. I love it! I found a single issue so far and I'm not sure if it is me or the ROM yet. Can't seem to get my recent apps to pop up when I hold the home button down. Besides that, this one is perfect for me.

Couldn't find the edit button for posts. Figured out the issue. Just had to change the option for the home button and change the long press to what I wanted. Good to go! Awesome ROM!!!!
16th June 2015, 04:36 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Running smooth as butter! Thank you for this ROM! I've mostly given up on other ROMs for my SPH-L720 because of various bugs that stopped me from enjoying my phone. I've been using CM ROMs, most recently CM12.1, for a long time for it's stability but didn't like the lack of customizability. This ROM is fantastic! Running with stock kernal and no mods. Going to try a different kernal, probably Alucard, Xposed, and maybe a script package and I'll post how they work. Only problem, Play Store won't work as it says it needs background data to be enabled, which it already is. This may be a user problem, but it's not a huge problem. If any fix is known, let me know. Otherwise, I love it!
The Following User Says Thank You to DBruce80 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DBruce80 Ad-Free
16th June 2015, 05:10 PM |#5  

More
When I flashed this, half my music went into the unknown artist place, is their a fix or way to get it back to the way it was before?
17th June 2015, 03:00 PM |#6  
Flag Evansville
Thanks Meter: 13

More
I keep getting a download failed. Amy mirrors out there?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app
17th June 2015, 05:07 PM |#7  
Flag Evansville
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpakpo89

I keep getting a download failed. Amy mirrors out there?

Okay I got it. It was my internet connection. Really liking this rom. Its so smooth! I changed the DPI to 360 and everything looks awesome except for the big a$$ keyboard lol.

18th June 2015, 03:14 AM |#8  

More
After a couple of days of use I have a pretty severe battery drainage issue. My phone is in my pocket about 80% of the day. It gets maybe an hour of actual use but before my work day is over (maybe 10-11 hours unplugged) it dies. Battery stats when there was 15% battery remaining show 12% use by phone and 2% by screen with maybe 5% total use by other miscellaneous apps over this time (I don't even make calls really so I have no idea why phone drains it so much). Those numbers aren't really adding up at all. This is the only ROM I have had this issue with. Any ideas? Everything else works fantastically, I'd hate to switch out at this point.
The Following User Says Thank You to ahvdesign For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ahvdesign Ad-Free
18th June 2015, 10:48 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Anyone wondering whether or not to flash this, spare yourself the internal monologue, do yourself a favor, and flash this. Fantastic, and exactly what I was looking for
The Following User Says Thank You to liquidrea1ity For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift liquidrea1ity Ad-Free
19th June 2015, 09:07 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Just flashed ....running smooth! Thank you so much for your work, awesome ROM!!!

20th June 2015, 12:58 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
360 dpi has disappeared from the selection menu on latest build
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)