[ROM][7.1] Resurrection Remix N 5.8.0 [jfltetmo][jfltexx][unofficial]

Which built-in launcher do you like best?

• Pixel?

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Trebuchet?

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
Search This thread

AlexOnay

Mar 5, 2016
have you figured out a way to use both the wifi hotspot and google assistant or are you forced to enable either 1 or the other? i am currently on the aokp nougat rom and have also enabled the google assistant (installed google as system app and modified ro.product.model=Pixel). i need to abandon the aokp rom because the dhcp server is confirmed broken which prevents the wifi hotspot from working, but if i have to choose between the hotspot and google assistant i'm not so sure now.

Both Wi-Fi Hotspot and Google Assistant works fine on this rom, the Wi-Fi hotspot "issue" was a mistake of mine, not the rom. Google Assistant is embedded into Google App from version 6.5 and up, you just have to (be running Android 7 and) modify/add this lines on build.prop:

Code:
ro.product.model=Pixel XL
ro.opa.eligible_device=true

If you were using Google App before the edit, delete data of Google App on Settings/Apps and restart the phone. When you do it, Google App "magically" transforms into Google Assistant. If you undo the edit, delete data again on Google App and restart the phone, then Google App "magically" transforms back into the old Google Now "assistant" (and app).

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

AlexOnay,
Could you do me a favor? The file that is edited, can you save it after you unlock it with the adb command? Once saved elsewhere, can you make it "blind" again, then, unlock the file for editing and overwrite your file with the saved file you made as a backup? Hope that made sense....
If so, I can make an app that will overwrite that file with the one you saved. E.g, we could make several different saved versions of the file, and overwrite the original with whichever coded file we want. Then, in my app you would have a choice for whichever code you want of the ones we make. If you are willing to do a little groundwork on it, that would be great! If not, then I will jump on it later.

Sure, I'll look into it and get back to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlaskaLinuxUser

stanwebber

Jul 30, 2009
Both Wi-Fi Hotspot and Google Assistant works fine on this rom, the Wi-Fi hotspot "issue" was a mistake of mine, not the rom.

i guess i misunderstood. you're able to enable the google assistant AND the wifi hotspot at the SAME time? it sounded like you had to revert the 'ro.product.model=Pixel XL' back to the default value (which would break the google assistant) to get the wifi hotspot to work. you must have meant an alternate parameter in the build.prop?

AlaskaLinuxUser

Oct 23, 2015
Fairbanks
alaskalinuxuser3.ddns.net
have you figured out a way to use both the wifi hotspot and google assistant or are you forced to enable either 1 or the other? i am currently on the aokp nougat rom and have also enabled the google assistant (installed google as system app and modified ro.product.model=Pixel). i need to abandon the aokp rom because the dhcp server is confirmed broken which prevents the wifi hotspot from working, but if i have to choose between the hotspot and google assistant i'm not so sure now.

As an aside: it may be a little bit sloppy, but you could use RR and just swap the build props when you need to tether....

Reactions: darazor

AlexOnay

Mar 5, 2016
i guess i misunderstood. you're able to enable the google assistant AND the wifi hotspot at the SAME time? it sounded like you had to revert the 'ro.product.model=Pixel XL' back to the default value (which would break the google assistant) to get the wifi hotspot to work. you must have meant an alternate parameter in the build.prop?

Yes, both wifi-hotspot and Google Assistant Work fine at the SAME time. There are no Wi-Fi Hotspot problems in this rom, it was a mistake of mine, so, the "fix" I mentioned (reverting back the build.prop line) is not a fix 'cause there's nothing to fix, Wi-Fi Hotspot works fine on this rom :)

stanwebber

Jul 30, 2009
alright, i've switched over from the aokp nougat rom to this one and here is what i can report so far:

- long-press power button to engage flashlight is a little inconsistent
- double-click power button to engage camera is a little inconsistent
- lock screen bottom-right shortcut displays the wrong or no icon after reboot, but it does execute the configured app
- double-click home button does not work (configured to 'last app')
- wifi hotspot is working (not working in aokp)
- battery circle icon is working (not working in aokp)
- google assistant is working (GoogleApp installed in system/priv-app; build.prop tweaks)
- identical browser text-field entry behaviour as in aokp rom
- occasional reboot hangs same as aokp rom
- 'cyanogenmod system' sometimes requests root access after reboot (i do not grant)

edit: 'last app' doesn't work when configured to recents long-press either
edit: 'last app' selection is broken for any button function; however, the functionality is still available by double-clicking when 'app switcher' is assigned to the recents button. i believe this is the default nougat behavior now...any 2 clicks will work whether they are close together or far apart

Last edited:

AlaskaLinuxUser

Oct 23, 2015
Fairbanks
alright, i've switched over from the aokp nougat rom to this one and here is what i can report so far:

- long-press power button to engage flashlight is a little inconsistent
- double-click power button to engage camera is a little inconsistent
- lock screen bottom-right shortcut displays the wrong or no icon after reboot, but it does execute the configured app
- double-click home button does not work (configured to 'last app')
- wifi hotspot is working (not working in aokp)
- battery circle icon is working (not working in aokp)
- google assistant is working (GoogleApp installed in system/priv-app; build.prop tweaks)
- identical browser text-field entry behaviour as in aokp rom
- occasional reboot hangs same as aokp rom
- 'cyanogenmod system' sometimes requests root access after reboot (i do not grant)

edit: 'last app' doesn't work when configured to recents long-press either

Thanks for the update stanwebber!

I am glad that you now have your Google assistant and your WiFi hot-spot.

AlaskaLinuxUser

Oct 23, 2015
Fairbanks
For all:
With CyanogenMod having collapsed, RR is switching to using LineageOS as a base. Ultimately, this will work out great, and once the switch is complete, and the kinks are ironed out, then builds will continue as normal. As for me, I plan to wait until the dust settles before continuing to make more Nougat builds that were based on CyanogenMod (AOKP, RR, PAC, etc.).

There are also still a few things that are not resolved, such as CMTE vs. Substratum and I would like to wait to see which direction RR intends to go before continuing.

My wife is also expecting very soon, so I will probably not be doing any compiling for a couple of weeks.

Thank you for your patience.

stanwebber

Jul 30, 2009
is there any way i can get the android 7.0 multi-window feature mapped back to the recents button long-press (which is the default)? the only way i can access split-screen mode now is by dragging slides to the top within the recent apps deck and the multi-window feature works normally from there. i've searched exhaustively thru all the settings dialogs and came up with nothing. is there a backend way i can directly modify android to restore this mapping?

edit: is there a file and parameter in system/usr/keylayout that i can modify? the default mapping is correct in the aokp nougat rom so a comparison might be possible if i understood what to look for?

Last edited:

AlaskaLinuxUser

Oct 23, 2015
Fairbanks
is there any way i can get the android 7.0 multi-window feature mapped back to the recents button long-press (which is the default)? the only way i can access split-screen mode now is by dragging slides to the top within the recent apps deck and the multi-window feature works normally from there. i've searched exhaustively thru all the settings dialogs and came up with nothing. is there a backend way i can directly modify android to restore this mapping?

edit: is there a file and parameter in system/usr/keylayout that i can modify? the default mapping is correct in the aokp nougat rom so a comparison might be possible if i understood what to look for?

Great points!

Yes, the file should be the gpio file in that folder. That file declares what the softkey buttons are.

Also, I am working on an update to this ROM with (hopefully) a working camera and video recorder per normal apps, thanks to some help from the guys in the jfltexx thread. If I get it done before the baby arrives, it should be out in a few days.

AlaskaLinuxUser

Oct 23, 2015
Fairbanks
To God be the glory....

Another successful update, only a few changes here, but some important ones:

-Internal changes from CM to LineageOS.
-Recent button can now be set to multiple window button.
-Removed old browser, and replaced with open source browser.
-Bluetooth is much more stable. (No app crashes so far.)
-Synced with source, now based on 7.1.1_r9.

The camera still only takes pictures, not video recordings, unfortunately. However, you can download my S4 camera app for video recordings of 3 minutes or less.

The old browser did not display what you were typing, as you typed, which was really annoying. I removed the old browser and replaced it with an open source browser that works very well. Of course, you can always download your own favorite browser.

The other big change is that you can now map the recent button (or back or home button) to multiple window button, to allow split screens.

Hope you enjoy it! Be sure to chime in with your feedback. I did not dirty flash this, so if anyone tries that, let me know how it goes.

stanwebber

Jul 30, 2009
where is the setting to select the charging sound for plugging/unplugging the usb cable? i know absolutely that i saw this setting during a previous run thru all the settings, but maybe i am confusing the aokp nougat rom since i flashed so close together. in any case, i just spent the last hour+ flailing away at this so i am desperate for help. the charging sound is NOT the default notification sound (or even in that list), but some lengthy, loud, obtrusive affair so i have disabled it from playing for now. if there is no setting then where is the sound file located so i can overwrite it which will not affect any of my other sounds? (what i would really love is no sound at all and a vibrate option instead, but the right sound can approximate this.)

AlaskaLinuxUser

Oct 23, 2015
Fairbanks
where is the setting to select the charging sound for plugging/unplugging the usb cable? i know absolutely that i saw this setting during a previous run thru all the settings, but maybe i am confusing the aokp nougat rom since i flashed so close together. in any case, i just spent the last hour+ flailing away at this so i am desperate for help. the charging sound is NOT the default notification sound (or even in that list), but some lengthy, loud, obtrusive affair so i have disabled it from playing for now. if there is no setting then where is the sound file located so i can overwrite it which will not affect any of my other sounds? (what i would really love is no sound at all and a vibrate option instead, but the right sound can approximate this.)

Isn't that in settings, sounds, other sounds, charging sounds?

stanwebber

Jul 30, 2009

i really have the original release of this rom almost exactly where i want it (so thank you very much for that), but i am loathe to upgrade right away. the removal of the android browser kills it for me as i've long since rejected chrome/firefox and as long as i keep updating android the browser stays reasonably up-to-date. i've mitigated not being able to see what's being typed into text fields to a large extent by the keyboard i'm using and clicking in the field at any time displays all the text typed up until that point immediately. bluetooth is stable enough for what i use it for (audio, fitness tracker) and the mtp unreliability is irrelevant to me as i exclusively use ftp now (es file explorer ftp server). i may eventually try dirty flashing the new release as you suggest, but for the first time i want to preserve my existing OS so i need to figure out the backup angle first (been doing this every iteration since gingerbread and have never given a thought to backing up once).

the item that really interests me in that list is mapping the multi-window function back to the recents button (although the functionality is still accessible by dragging and dropping in the recent's slide deck). was that an easy fix? can it be implemented manually or backported to the original release of this rom?

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Isn't that in settings, sounds, other sounds, charging sounds?

oh, how i wish that it were. are you seeing it? maybe i did something to make is disappear? i exhaustively go thru every setting and customize when i flash a new rom. i only see an slider option to enable/disable the charging sound. i will get a screenshot up if you or anyone else is telling me that they can see it on their phone.

AlaskaLinuxUser

Oct 23, 2015
Fairbanks
[]i really have the original release of this rom almost exactly where i want it (so thank you very much for that), but i am loathe to upgrade right away.

----> I can understand that. You are never obligated to do anything. It is your phone. And unlike Burger king, you really can "have it your way" in the world of Android. ;)

the removal of the android browser kills it for me as i've long since rejected chrome/firefox and as long as i keep updating android the browser stays reasonably up-to-date.

----> Sure. But this browser is not Firefox, nor chrome. You are welcome to download the built in browser if you would like. Again, no pressure here. :D

i've mitigated not being able to see what's being typed into text fields to a large extent by the keyboard i'm using and clicking in the field at any time displays all the text typed up until that point immediately. bluetooth is stable enough for what i use it for (audio, fitness tracker) and the mtp unreliability is irrelevant to me as i exclusively use ftp now (es file explorer ftp server). i may eventually try dirty flashing the new release as you suggest, but for the first time i want to preserve my existing OS so i need to figure out the backup angle first (been doing this every iteration since gingerbread and have never given a thought to backing up once).

----> TWRP has a great backup and restore option. Be sure to choose the backup location to be on your external sdcard, so it doesn't get wiped. Because that is a mistake I have made before. :(

the item that really interests me in that list is mapping the multi-window function back to the recents button (although the functionality is still accessible by dragging and dropping in the recent's slide deck). was that an easy fix? can it be implemented manually or backported to the original release of this rom?

----> Did you look at the gpio file? I will need to flash the old version to look. Essentially, with the change from CM to LineageOS as a base, I actually had to start over from nearly scratch. Even now, when I built this new version, the RR compiler informed me that I am still using some CM based files and that it will not accept that in future releases, fortunately, the jfltexx crew was a step ahead of me so I could copy/barrow a lot of work from them, to which I owe them a big thanks.

oh, how i wish that it were. are you seeing it? maybe i did something to make is disappear? i exhaustively go thru every setting and customize when i flash a new rom. i only see an slider option to enable/disable the charging sound. i will get a screenshot up if you or anyone else is telling me that they can see it on their phone.

----> In RR, there is only a slider for the charging sound to be on or off. In AOKP I believe you can choose which sound it is. I will check though, and tell you which sound file it is so you can change it if you like.

Most of all, I hope you have fun using the ROM, upgraded or not. :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    photo.jpg

To God be the glory, another successfull build!

Resurrection Remix, flavored Nougat!

We work to make your android experience elegant. Handpicked features beautifully packed into one ROM.

**** This is an UNOFFICIAL ROM. Install at your own risk! ****
    This Rom seems stable, however, Nougat is new, so be prepared for some little hic-ups here and there.

A huge thanks to the Resurrection Remix team!

Another huge thanks goes out to @TJSteveMX for all of the great developement that he did on the Galaxy S4, T-Mobile variant! Since he no longer owns an S4, he has graciously allowed me to continue supporting Resurrection Remix for the JFLTETMO in an unofficial capacity. I know that there are a lot of Resurrection Remix users out there, so I wanted to make sure there was still a current release. Please note, this is an UNOFFICIAL ROM.

Disclaimer: Resurrection Remix is not responsible for any damages to your device.
    All of my work is completely available for any who wish to use or modify it. I didn't make Resurrection Remix, the device trees, or vendor blobs. I simply used and edited existing material. A huge thanks should go to those who actually created this stuff.

This Unofficial Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM was built for and flashes on the JFLTETMO and JFLTEXX variants of the Samsung Galaxy S4. I have only tested it on the JFLTETMO. Please chime in if you tested it on the JFLTEXX. I used the JFLTEXX trees with modifications for the JFLTETMO, so it should work on both.

Downloads:
    Newest Rom Download link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/emjc724mm0eufmp/RR-N-v5.8.0-20170123-jflte-tmo-xx.zip

Old Download:
    https://www.mediafire.com/download/r0cc9rccrml7s87

Gapps link:
    http://opengapps.org/
    -Which I personally only tested Pico. Be sure to choose "Arm" and "7.1".

Be sure to follow these installation steps very carefully, as they may be different then what you are used to.

!!!FIRST BOOT TAKES ABOUT 5 EARTH MINUTES TO COMPLETE!!!

Installation instructions:
    -Download ROM and gapps, and put them on your phone or external storage.
    -Reboot into recovery mode - TWRP (I personally installed this using 3.0.2-0).
    -Backup what you had. (Just to be safe.)
    -Wipe. (I personally wipe everything prior to flashing new roms, but at least do the basic wipe.)
    -Install Rom.
    -Install Gapps. - Optional
    -Reboot to system and enjoy!

What works:
    Code:
    So far everything that I have tried works, such as
    - Camera for pictures and video! Thanks to [user=5968293]@side[/user]!!!
    - Phone calls
    - Data 2g/3g/LTE
    - Bluetooth
    - WiFi
    - MTP/PTP/ADB
    etc....
    What doesn't:
    Code:
    - If you find something, please let me know so we can try to fix it!

Source Code:
    https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix
    Official website:
    http://www.resurrectionremix.com/
    My device tree: https://github.com/alaskalinuxuser/

ROM OS Version: 7.1.1_r9 Nougat
    RR version: 5.8.0 * See notes section about RR's new version policy.
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.112
    Based On: The best of every ROM, but particularly based on LineageOS.

Features the CyanogenMod kernel.
    If you want the Overclocked AKLU kernel - Better performance and battery life:
    http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s4-tmobile/development/kernel-nougat-kernels-t3492592

Created 2016-12-16
    Last Updated 2017-01-23

Change log:

-Video camera fixed thanks to @side!!!

-5.8.0 stable build.

As you may have noticed, my production of roms and bug fixes has slowed down significantly.

This is due to two factors, namely: limited time, and limited internet availability. Because of this I will no longer be actively developing for this rom. I will only be posting this note in roms that I no longer actively develop for, as I will be, at least at this time, slimming down to only one or two active rom(s) per phone that I work on.

What this means:

- The download link will stay active.
    I do not intend to take down the roms that are already built. You can certainly continue to download and use this rom!

- I will no longer be updating this rom.
    No security updates, new features, nor bug fixes.

- I can focus on the one rom per phone to make a higher quality product, verses mere quantity of builds.

I appologize if this is one of your favorite roms and that you wish to maintain the latest and greatest security patches and features, but right now I do not have the time nor internet to maintain these updates. This may change in the future, and if it does, I'll be sure to post to let everyone know. Please do not PM me with questions about updating or fixing something in this rom.

If you are capable of building and wish to build this rom and share it on XDA, I assure you that you are welcome to do so. PM me if you have questions about that.

Thank you,
    -AlaskaLinuxUser
    Hi,
    This is my first post on XDA, so I want to begin it all by thanking you, AKLU, and those who work with you for all the work you're doing here. I inherited an M919 that I've already flashed a couple ROMs on, and I've been flashing an S3 and two tablets as well. Good fun!

I just had a few high level questions that I'm slightly confused about. Sorry if I seem overly noobish.

1) I've seen mentions of RR Nougot being based in part on CM14 (now LOS) builds. However, a quick look at the LOS website doesn't show the jfltetmo. Even looking at the Cyanogenmod download list as it stood on Christmas only had CM13 builds for this device. So I'm wondering where LOS/CM 14 builds are coming from.

2) Are you aware of any plans to have jfltetmo be part of the official LOS lineup? I kind of ask that because once a device is officially supported, OTA updates are easy to do, as opposed to going out and manually downloading new ROMS..

3) I take it that firmware is completely different from the ROM. I've only been flashing ROMs, so I assume that my baseband is the same as it was when the phone was running stock. Do you recommend updating the firmware as a matter of normal process or only do it if there is a problem? I suppose the same question could apply to the kernel.

Again, I appreciate all your efforts that let us breathe new life into these (semi) old phones, and sorry again if these questions seem rather dumb.

Hi Mike!

Thanks for the kind words.

There are dumb questions, but I find that they are few and far between when the person asking them is sincere.

So, in order:

#1. Cm is no more, so it will not have up to date official builds. Being based on cm/LoS simply means that the source code the RR team used is modified from that, rather than starting from scratch with AOSP, like SlimRoms, PA, or OmniRom do. Any LoS/CM builds for the S4 are being built by people (or teams of people) like me. So they are all unofficial builds.

#2. The only way that JFLTETMO can become official is a two part process. The first is a developer signs up to maintain that phone. This person has to meet several requirements, depending on the ROM. If the developer newts those requirements, then the ROM maintainers needed to accept that developer. Essentially, they want to make sure that the device is maintained so it will build every time from source, before making it official. As far as I know, either there is no qualified developer, or none have stepped forward to fill that job for our JFLTETMO.

#3a. To upgrade or not? Well, the easy answer? Is everything working that is supposed to work? Is your LTE reliable and fast? Of these are answered yes, then you could just keep using what you have. Is either of those questions are answered no, then I recommend that you upgrade your firmware. The biggest change is in the modem, and sometimes the newest modern will not work much (if at all) better in your area, depending on your local infrastructure.

#3b. Kernel: this is a matter of preference. My AKLU kernels tend to focus on better battery life, with very slight over clocking. There are not to many kernels to choose from for this phone now, so, you can use the "stock" cm kernel that I typically build the ROM with, or another kernel for additional features. If in doubt, or unsure what that does, I recommend that you stick with the stock cm one. It works good, but has no extra option.

I hope that helps! Let us know I'd you have more questions, they are always welcome here.

Sent from my SM-N915F using XDA-Developers Legacy app
    For all:
    With CyanogenMod having collapsed, RR is switching to using LineageOS as a base. Ultimately, this will work out great, and once the switch is complete, and the kinks are ironed out, then builds will continue as normal. As for me, I plan to wait until the dust settles before continuing to make more Nougat builds that were based on CyanogenMod (AOKP, RR, PAC, etc.).

There are also still a few things that are not resolved, such as CMTE vs. Substratum and I would like to wait to see which direction RR intends to go before continuing.

My wife is also expecting very soon, so I will probably not be doing any compiling for a couple of weeks.

Thank you for your patience.
    Features and Screenshots!

RR Customizations:-
    -Enable/Disable Navbar
    -Navbar Button Customization smartbar
    -Navbar Pulse
    -Navbar Fling
    -Double Tap To sleep navbar

-Statusbar
    -Brightness Slider
    -Enable/Disable Show Notification Count
    -SuperUser Indicator Switch
    -Double Tap To sleep Statusbar
    -Carrier Label
    -Carrier Label Switch
    -Carrier label Color
    -Carrier Label Size
    -Clock Customizations
    -Time & date
    -Day & date Toogle
    -Center/Right/Left Clock Choice
    -Date Format
    -Clock Font Styles
    -Battery
    -Battery Bar customization
    -Battery Icon Customization(circle/landscape/Potrait and more)
    -Battery % Text
    -Network Traffic Indicator
    -Network Traffic Arrows Switch
    -Incoming/OutGoing Traffic
    -Network traffic Color
    -Statusbar RR Logo
    -RR logo Color
    -Position
    -Custom Logos
    -logo Color
    -Position
    -Style
    -StatusBar Weather
    -Weather Color
    -Weather Position(left/right)
    -Weather Font Style
    -Weather Size
    -StatusBar Ticker
    -Ticker Text color
    -Ticker Icon Color

-Animations
    -Toast Animations
    -ListView Animations
    -System Animations
    -Power Menu Animations
    -Misc Animations

-Gestures
    -Gestures Anywhere Feature
    -3 Finger Swipe Screenshot Gesture

-App Circle Bar
    -Choose apps in AppSidebar
    -Trigger Width
    -Trigger Hieght
    -Trigger Position
    -App Sidebar
    -Choose apps in App circle
    -Trigger Width
    -Trigger Hieght
    -Trigger Position
    -Pie
    -Pie Trigger(left ,Right ,Bottom)
    -Pie Targets
    -Pie Colors
    -More Pie Features

-AND MUCH MUCH MORE

-Recents Panel
    -Clear All button Switch
    -Clear All Tasks Switch
    -Clear All Button Location(Top right,Top Left,Top Center,Bottom Left,Bottom Right,Bottom Center)
    -Full Screen Recents
    -Recents Styles
    -OmniSwitch

-Cclock Widget
    -CLock And Alarm Customizations
    -Weather Panel Customizations
    -Calender Events

-LockScreen
    -Lockscreen Bottom Shortcuts
    -Lockscreen General Shorcuts
    -100+ Icons for Shortcuts
    -Double Tap to Sleep Lockscreen
    -Lockscreen Media Art/Enable Disable
    -Quick PIN/Patter Unlock
    -LockScreen Wallpaper
    -Lockscreen Weather Widget
    -Lockscreen Icons Color

-Quick Settings Draggable Tiles
    -Customizable Tiles
    -Dyanamic Tiles Adjustment
    -Number of columns/rows
    -Tile Animations
    -Notification Drawer
    -LongPress Toogles to Enter Settings
    -Disable Immersive Mode Messages
    -Force Expand Notification
    -Quick PullDown
    -Smart Pulldown
    -Notification Panel Transperency
    -Volume Dialog Transperency
    -Notification Panel Stroke
    -Volume Dialog Stroke

-Buttons
    -Backlight Timer
    -Backlight Strength

-Advanced Reboot Menu
    -Power Menu Customizations
    -Power Off
    -Reboot(Recovery, Bootloader, Hot Reboot)
    -ScreenShot
    -Power Menu End Calls Switch
    -Restart SystemUI
    -Airplane Mode
    -ScreenRecord
    -On the Go Mode
    -Sound Panel

-Home Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
    -Home Button answer call
    -Long Press Actions
    -Double Tap Actions

-Menu Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
    -Short Press Actions
    -Long Press Actions

-Search Button(If Device Supports)
    -Short Press Action
    -Long Press Action

-Volume Buttons
    -Wake Up Device
    -Playback Control
    -Ringtone Volume Control
    -Keyboard Cursor Control
    -Swap Buttons on Landscape mode
    -Volume Key Answer

-Miscellaneous
    -Selinux Switch (Switch Between Permissive and Enforcing Selinux if Device has Selinux Enabled)
    -cLock Shortcut
    -Disable Battery Saver Warning Color
    -OTA U
    -Cammera Shutter Sound Enable/Disable

-SystemUI Tuner
    -Enabled By default
    -Removed Demo mode and Tweaked SystemUI Tuner As compared To AOSP
    -StatusBar Icons Cuzomizations
    -Quick Settings Customizations

-Other Features
    -Perfomance Profiles
    -LCD Density
    -Expanded Desktop Mode
    -Heads Up Switch and customizations
    -Live Display
    -Configurable 0,90,180,270 Degree Rotation
    -Lock Screen Autorotate Switch
    -Native Tap to Wake From Marshmallow
    -Double Tap Power Button To enable Camera gesture
    -Prevent Accidental Wakeup
    -Wake Phone on Charging Plug
    -Battery Light Customizations
    -Notification Light Customizations
    -Font Size
    -CM privacy guard
    -Performance Tweaks(Kernel Aduitor Inbuilt)

-CM root inbuilt

-RR OTA
    -A Whole new RR Configurations
    -OverAll Smoothness Improvements
    -Optimizations to Improve Battery
    -Includes All Android Nougat Features
    -Includes ALL CM14.1 Features