FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor View 10

View Poll Results: Do You Recommend This?

Yes

28 Vote(s)
80.00%
Maybe

5 Vote(s)
14.29%
No

2 Vote(s)
5.71%

[ROM] v5.1.1 GamerROM 5 v2.1.5 Limited Edition For SGH-M919 Update Released: 6/6/15

300 posts
Thanks Meter: 169

Thread Closed Email Thread
GR
Welcome an update is finally here and ready to install the new version includes new performance improvements and fixes.

CHANGELOG IS WITH THE LINK CLICK THE LINK AND CHANGELOG AND DOWNLOAD WILL BE SHOWN.

What's Broken:

NOTE: their maybe some stuff not working or just broken, these are Common CM bugs

Features:
* Full FREE Services and Connectivity with Our Online Cloud Services

* Authenticate Your Google Account using Our Online Servers To Use your Google Account with our modded Account Apps For Online Gaming

* Instant Boot ups

* Easily be able to Change the Density of the OS

* New Tool called System Update to easily install OTA Updates

* You can change how the CPU Processes Information eqally or dynamically after enabling developer options

* Run The OS and Apps/Games up 50fps

* Fast Downloading And Uploading Modules

* Ipv6 and ipv4 Suppirt accross multiplatform services and also UPNP ipv4 and ipv6 support amd much more

WARNING: this update will not format your internal storage.

NOTE FOR THEMERS: now developers who are experienced with theming can update or build their cm themes for lollipop or this rom enjoy developing

Development Status: Active

We have to give Credit for the kernel to: FitsUgly without his kernel my rom wouldnt if been possible (reason i had limitations of pc so usally when i buiod my os i dnt have time to make my kernel)

Note: this rom has a gapps package in the flasher witch means the flasher intalls to os first with no gapps, then it access a folder named "gapps" to flash the package next so you dont have to, its a minimal package and we did it like that so it dowsnt infinge googles terms with Cyanogenmod.

Im also Cyberdev i just signed up on xda with google login cause i forgot the password and email password to it.

THIS ROM IS ONLY FOR THE:
S4

For Developers: developers may use this boot.img witch is the kernel from this flasher to add or modify to you v5.1 rom only
Download Kernel via ROMHut

Want To Help My Development Donations are Aporciated But Not Expected
Donate Now

CLICK THE SCREENSHOTS TAB TO VIEW THE SCREENSHOTS

Insallation Instructions:
Code:
instructions:

Using TWRP?

Reboot into your Recovery by holding the vol up and holding it while turning the phone on.

Step 1: go to the tab called "Wipe" and click Manual Wipe

Step 2: format the folliwing partitions 

* /cache

* /data

* /system

* Dalvik-Cache

Step 3: go to the tab called "Install" and pick the storage unit you have this rom placed in and click the zip

Step 4: once you clicked the the rom slide the bar to the right to accept install and the rom will install

Step 5: once it says done click the "Reboot System" tab and done setup your phone after it boots

Using CWM OR CWM TOUCH?

Instructions:

Step 1: reboot into your recovery by pressing and holding the vol up button while turning the phone on

Step 2: niw your in recovery go to "Mounts & Storage" and format the following partitions

* /data

* /cache

* /system

* /boot (the does a clean kernel wipe for tye new kernel the flasher will install to)

Step 3: then go to the main menu and go to the option says "Advance" and wipe the following partition

* Wipe Dalvik-Cache

Step 4: now go to the main menu and click install zip abd click werever your rom is in and click it

Step 5: click yes to install and it will install the rom once done go to the main menu and click reboot and setup your phone after full boot
View the new launcher screenshot and aswell biew more screenshots in the Screenshots Tab

GR OS

Preview Video:

Can't view the Preview well Click Here to view ut on YouTube

Warning: I do not respond or accept bug reports directly on this thread, i only review bug report via email witch you can send by emailing it: g7755725@gmail.com or get 24/7 support this is my personal email

Want To Submit Your Mods for GR5 heres how Below

1: Create A ROMHut account and submit for a dev account

2: once you get approved give us your email you signed up with and we will add you to the project to add your mod to addons so others can download it and install it

3: if a addon is published i will test and see if it works, if it doesnt you will be emailed that your mod doesnt work or needs to be updated, if you do not reply within 15 days your mod will be deleted, if your mod doesnt work and is not updated within 15 days it will stay unplublished

XDA:DevDB Information
GamerROM OS, ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
g7755725
Source Code: https://github.com/g7755725/cyanogen.../master/kernel

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Current Stable Version: v1.8.2
Stable Release Date: 2015-05-04
Beta Release Date: 2015-04-11

Created 2015-03-31
Last Updated 2015-05-04

Contributors
g7755725

ROM Firmware Required: Storage Space Required: Minimum of400MB

Version Information
Current Stable Version: v2.1.5
Stable Release Date: 2015-06-06

Created 2015-05-09
Last Updated 2015-06-06
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-04-05-14-15-50.jpg
Views:	4716
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	3246967   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-04-05-14-15-57.png
Views:	4806
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	3246968   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-04-05-14-16-02.png
Views:	4694
Size:	137.4 KB
ID:	3246969   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-04-05-14-16-08.png
Views:	4736
Size:	125.1 KB
ID:	3246970  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to g7755725 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift g7755725 Ad-Free

1st April 2015, 01:44 AM |#2  
Flag Kumasi
Thanks Meter: 366

Donate to Me
More
Everything works just fine. It looks and feels stable!
The Following User Says Thank You to Nana Ayeh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nana Ayeh Ad-Free
1st April 2015, 02:15 AM |#3  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 52

Donate to Me
More
this looks like a great rom!
tho i think ill waut till the video recording is fixed since i use that alot , but i cant wait great job!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrdreamers For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mrdreamers Ad-Free
1st April 2015, 12:29 PM |#4  
Moderator Liaison/ RC-RT Committee / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 47,028

Donate to Me
More
Hi, Thank you for your contributions. The link you provide for source is not source...it is just another thread on another forum.
Please provide kernel source link as required by GPLv2 and XDA requirements.
Thanks
FNSM
1st April 2015, 01:59 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tampa, FL.

Donate to Me
More
alright ill post the kernel source today
Ill post up the kernel source today
2nd April 2015, 04:38 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Screenshots
The Following User Says Thank You to Chosen_on184 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chosen_on184 Ad-Free
2nd April 2015, 05:10 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tampa, FL.

Donate to Me
More
Look in the screenshots tab
2nd April 2015, 05:19 AM |#8  
Flag houston
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Any description for the ROM? I just downloaded it but I'm probably going to flash tomorrow. Sorry about the question, but to install you factory reset, wipe system, cache and dalvik? I see that this ROM is based on cm ROM and I always have problems flashing cm ROMs.
2nd April 2015, 05:42 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tampa, FL.

Donate to Me
More
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by j21098

Any description for the ROM? I just downloaded it but I'm probably going to flash tomorrow. Sorry about the question, but to install you factory reset, wipe system, cache and dalvik? I see that this ROM is based on cm ROM and I always have problems flashing cm ROMs.

On CM roms you wipe

Cache

Data

System (thus way this prevent old firmwares to not conflict with the new install)

Dalvik-cache
The Following User Says Thank You to g7755725 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift g7755725 Ad-Free
2nd April 2015, 09:00 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by g7755725

GR Series

Welcome an update is finally here and ready to install the new version includes new performance improvements and fixes

CHANGELOG IS WITH THE LINK CLICK THE LINK AND CHANGELOG AND DOWNLOAD WILL BE SHOWN.

What's Broken:

* Video Recording (Does Not Save Recorded Video)

Download v5.1 Stable Build: Download Via RomHut

WARNING: this update will not format your internal storage.

NOTE FOR THEMERS: now developers who are experienced with theming can update or build their cm themes for lollipop or this rom enjoy developing

Development Status: Active

We have to give Credit for the kernel to: FitsUgly without his kernel my rom wouldnt if been possible (reason i had limitations of pc so usally when i buiod my os i dnt have time to make my kernel)

Note: this rom has a gapps package in the flasher witch means the flasher intalls to os first with no gapps, then it access a folder named "gapps" to flash the package next so you dont have to, its a minimal package and we did it like that so it dowsnt infinge googles terms with Cyanogenmod.

Im also Cyberdev i just signed up on xda with google login cause i forgot the password and email password to it.

This ROM is powered By:
CyanogenMod

Snapdragon

THIS ROM IS ONLY FOR THE:
S4

For Developers: developers may use this boot.img witch is the kernel from this flasher to add or modify to you v5.1 rom only
Download Kernel via ROMHut

Paypal

Want To Help My Development Donations are Aporciated But Not Expected
Donate Now

Kernel SRC is below we were having issues puttingbthe kernel on github since we have limitations of oc because my fiance is mostly on it, i had to upload it in a txt file on my network branch, was havily modified to support cm12.1, however needs more tweaking if your building a cm12.1 rom

CLICK THE SCREENSHOTS TAB TO VIEW THE SCREENSHOTS

Contributors
g7755725

Version Information
Current Stable Version: v1.4.6
Stable Release Date: 2015-04-01
Current Beta Version: v1.4.6
Beta Release Date: 2015-04-01

Created 2015-03-31
Last Updated 2015-04-02

Nice Work, But how to flash?
2nd April 2015, 09:41 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tampa, FL.

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiden777

Nice Work, But how to flash?

instructions:

Using TWRP?

Reboot into your Recovery by holding the vol up and holding it while turning the phone on.

Step 1: go to the tab called "Wipe" and click Manual Wipe

Step 2: format the folliwing partitions

* /cache

* /data

* /system

* Dalvik-Cache

Step 3: go to the tab called "Install" and pick the storage unit you have this rom placed in and click the zip

Step 4: once you clicked the the rom slide the bar to the right to accept install and the rom will install

Step 5: once it says done click the "Reboot System" tab and done setup your phone after it boots
The Following User Says Thank You to g7755725 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift g7755725 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread