FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Galaxy S4 Zoom ROMs by supersvoboda (A4.2.2 Jelly Bean, A4.4.2 KitKat for c-101)

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By supersvoboda, Junior Member on 18th June 2016, 12:24 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
ROMs TabuRetCo v20.0 & StoolChuck v11.11 by supersvoboda Light (custom 4.2.2, 4.4.2, C-101) 05May2017 & 01October2017:
1. TabuRetCo v20.0 - NoGapps (Gapps can not be installed), for BM, light, deodex, A4.2.2 JB
2. NEW!!! StoolChuck v11.11 - OpenGapps (Gapps can be flashed on your choice after the firmware), for GP, light, odex, A4.4.2 KK
3. Root integrated (SuperSu)
4. Custom recovery TWRP (rus)
5. Supported init.d
6. For Odin 3.0.7, 3.0.9
5. It cleared of debris and unnecessary services (like Kies, etc.)
6. Two Launchers
7. Small energy consumption, even faster than the previous versions
8. Pre-installed software not need to be updated, early versions of the programs with low size and memory consumption, mostly on a dark background for the high energy-saving screen
Instructions for firmware Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom using ODIN 3.07:
1. Activate the setting item PARAMETERS developers. To do this, go to the menu, go to the Options tab, click the paragraph about the device and press seven times on the build number.
2. In the OPTIONS tab appears, click Options developers. We enter into it, and put a check next to USB debugging.
3. Close the settings.
4. Download and install the device driver.
5. Put .md5 folder ODIN.
6. Turn off the device.
7. By simultaneously pressing the buttons C (return to the main screen), B (volume down) and A (power) input device in download mode and agree pressing button D (the volume up).
8. See that the device is ready.
9. Disable antivirus (just in case) and run ODIN administrator.
10. Connect the device to your PC via USB
11. Wait when ODIN sees device
12. Click para PDA and select the file .md5
13. Wait until the download file and inscriptions LEAVE CS ... and press the START button
14. Firmware started. The process is monitored as the program and the screen display device according to progress scale.
15. When the process is complete - the device will reboot itself, disconnect the USB-cable
If for some reason the device does not run, you can disable it by long pressing the power button and repeat the process.
StoolChuck v11.1 - OpenGapps Project (TEST OPTOIN). After flashing your phone run Open GApps App program. It allows you to install at your discretion the various packages of Google Services according to your desire, incl. package "aroma" that allows you to manually select any component of Google Services. Look here: opengapps.org
TabuRetCo v20.0 & StoolChuck v11.1 has a preinstalled sound ViprBoX (SuperSound like on special music-smartphones), you must to download the archive "Sound for ViperBoX for 20.0 & 11.1 Roms" and unpack it after flashing the phone into the phone's internal memory (not into an external SD-card). Then make the following settings ViperBoX program:
-we go to the Viper Box, which will offer to install the driver, install, select "High quality" or "Economic quality" then reboot the smartphone
-After overloading the smartphone, we include the basic settings of the Viper Box, in the interface item we select the "Expert"
Setting up HEADPHONES in the Viper Box:
-point "ALL EFFECTS", put a check mark "Enable"
-point "AUTHOREGULATION OF STRENGTH", put a check mark "Enable"
-point "EQUALIZER", put a tick "Equalizer" , "Preset", choose "Rock"
- Point "Convolver", tick the "Convolver" , "Impulse", select "Creative X-Fi ((Z-Edition)) Only Crystalizer 10 + Bass Boost.irs"
"OBJECTIVE SOUND", put a checkmark "Objemny sound" , "Level", change-put "5" -make this change only to your taste, you can not tick this item
-point "RECONSTRUCTION OF SOUND", put a tick "Reconstruction of bass" , "Reckoning", tick
Setting the DYNAMIC in the Viper Box:
-point "ALL EFFECTS", put a check mark "Enable"
-point "AUTHOREGULATION OF STRENGTH", put a check mark "Enable"
-point "EQUALIZER", put a tick "Equalizer" , "Preset", choose "Rock"
- Point "Convolver", tick the "Convolver" , "Impulse", select "Creative X-Fi ((Z-Edition)) Only Crystalizer 10 + Bass Boost.irs"
-point "SUPERGRAMS", put a check mark "Enable" , "Level", select "Maximum"
After all reboot the smartphone.
Links:
TabuRetCo v20.0 05May2017 - https://mega.nz/#!1SYUjaxZ!1bAkwVIjM...2I3RMF9CX-kDBI
StoolChuck v11.11 01October2017 - https://mega.nz/#!cOgzULhL!mFxPCfNe2...MQdBfhr03QZpME
Sound for ViperBoX for 20.0 & 11.1 Roms - https://mega.nz/#!kXRhDTSJ!ZxG0V0yud...z6CA3jdFXqPep4
Please! This firmware presented to you absolutely free of charge. Please! Do not place this firmware on other sites, just place a link to this page. Contact the developer only on this page - it helps the developer to respond quickly to your questions and correct bugs if you wiil find them. Thank you !!! ENJOY!
The Following User Says Thank You to supersvoboda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift supersvoboda Ad-Free

11th July 2016, 08:43 PM |#2  

More
Hello ,this is what i am looking for. Thank you but i have a problem. i need to update my apps via google play store. ı have installed TabuRetCo v15.0 that it doesn't have any google play services.
1. How could i enter google play store and install apk via Mozilla Firefox?
2. i just need google play store. which services do i need to install?

Thank you again
4th September 2016, 03:29 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Helsinki

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by morfana

Hello ,this is what i am looking for. Thank you but i have a problem. i need to update my apps via google play store. ı have installed TabuRetCo v15.0 that it doesn't have any google play services.
1. How could i enter google play store and install apk via Mozilla Firefox?
2. i just need google play store. which services do i need to install?

Thank you again

TabuRetCo v15.0 does not support Google Play Store, all Google Play Services are cut. Instead Google Play Store use Blackmart (Attention! In some countries, the use of this program is prohibited by law).
Or flash StoolChuck v9.1 its support all Google Play Services and Google Play Store.
5th December 2016, 12:22 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Helsinki

More
Hours batteries during normal use (no games and other violence over the device) when properly calibrated battery after flashing 3-5 days (on TabuRetCo v15.0) and 2-3 days (on StoolChuck v9.1)
29th January 2017, 09:15 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
It's possible do downgrade from this rom 4.4.2 to 4.2.2 stock or TabuRedCo? Not bricking a Phone?
21st February 2017, 04:50 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Helsinki

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalMario

It's possible do downgrade from this rom 4.4.2 to 4.2.2 stock or TabuRedCo? Not bricking a Phone?

It`s possible cause this rom 4.2.2 TabuRedCo does not contain the bootloader. After flashing you will have your old bootloader from 4.4.2. Even if it does not work, you can then flash 4.4.2 StoolChuck
In the title of a new firmware mod
26th May 2017, 06:07 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Flag Helsinki

More
Now new ROMs 05/20/2017. Please, test StoolChuck v11.1 Rom
28th May 2017, 08:38 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
i had 4.4.2 kit kat...updated to your Stoolchuck 9.1 and 11 and phone is not booting. Tried few times. Any advices? Went to recovery, clear dalvik and cache and nothing. Help please.
29th May 2017, 03:04 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Flag Helsinki

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stojko007

i had 4.4.2 kit kat...updated to your Stoolchuck 9.1 and 11 and phone is not booting. Tried few times. Any advices? Went to recovery, clear dalvik and cache and nothing. Help please.

Go to recovery (TWRP), clear with marking all boxes in Advanced Cleaning (include dcash,cash,system and others), then turn off the device, then flash follow the instructions for the firmware starting from point 7.
Stoolchuck 9.1 downloaded 6570 times and Stoolchuck 11.1 downloaded 4 times cause it's new - no one wrote me about the problems)))
And what means "no booting"? No switch on or bootloop?
29th May 2017, 06:26 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
No booting means Samsung logo and after that black screen and hot phone

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

your suggestion doesnt change anything. Same s..t
30th May 2017, 07:51 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Flag Helsinki

More
[QUOTE=stojko007;72475001]No booting means Samsung logo and after that black screen and hot phone[COLOR="Silver"]
What 442 has phone before flashing 9.1? What 442 has phone before flashing 11.1? Stock firmware? What number of stock firmware? Stock firmware have no TWRP recovery only standart recovery. Before flasing firware you must flash TWRP recovery by Odin 307. After that do as I wrote above.
If the phone is warming, remove and insert the battery.
Before flasing firmware you must do all Advansed wipes in TWRP recovery (SD-card will be cleared)
After flashing firmware, automatically boot Android. Go to TWRP recovery and do wipe cash, dalvik-cash and data (not system), then reboot to system (Android).
If it does not help:
- flash stock firmware
- flash TWRP recovery, then all wipes
- flash 11.1, then wipes cash, dalvik-cash and data
Attached Files
File Type: img recovery.img - [Click for QR Code] (7.22 MB, 72 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)