1. NEW!!! TabuRetCo v23.0 - NoGapps (Gapps can not be installed), for BM, light, deodex, A4.2.2 JB, v23.0 - economical core
2. NEW!!! StoolChuck v12.0E/v12.0P - WithGapps (Gapps can be installed on your choice after the firmware with OpenGapps preinstalled program - look here: opengapps.org), for GP, light, odex, A4.4.2 KK, v12.0E - economical core, v12.0P - productive core
3. Root integrated (SuperSu), BusyBox
4. Custom TWRP recovery (rus), see the english TWRP recovery in the #11 post of this topic
5. Supported init.d
6. For Odin 3.0.7, 3.0.9
5. It cleared of debris and unnecessary services (like Kies, etc.)
6. Two Launchers
7. Small energy consumption, even faster than the previous versions
8. Pre-installed software not need to be updated, early versions of the programs with low size and memory consumption, mostly on a dark background for the high energy-saving screen
Instructions for firmware Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom using ODIN 3.07:
2. In the OPTIONS tab appears, click Options developers. We enter into it, and put a check next to USB debugging.
3. Close the settings.
4. Download and install the device driver.
5. Put .md5-file in the ODIN folder.
6. Turn off the device.
7. By simultaneously pressing the buttons C (return to the main screen), B (volume down) and A (power) input device in download mode and agree pressing button D (the volume up).
8. See that the device is ready.
9. Disable antivirus (just in case) on your computer and run ODIN with administrator privileges.
10. Connect the device to your PC via USB
11. Wait when ODIN sees device
12. Click para PDA and select the file .md5
13. Wait until the download file and inscriptions LEAVE CS ... and press the START button
14. Firmware started. The process is monitored as the program and the screen display device according to progress scale.
15. When the process is complete - the device will reboot itself, disconnect the USB-cable
If for some reason the device does not run, you can remove and re-insert the battery and repeat the process.
TabuRetCo v23.0 01 January 2018 - https://mega.nz/#!ALYiDR7Q encrypted key: !hFJz1byT2UusFGYy67VZTWVIXE0-r9rqMGelA8w7Jq4
StoolChuck v12.0Е 01 January 2018 - https://mega.nz/#!oWhGjQCJ encrypted key: !xYjPiZpx3y0Riz5SG4Y7PYeHcfEAsqbz3-Kc-z-Hcww
StoolChuck v12.0Р 01 January 2018 - https://mega.nz/#!1HxTTbgY encrypted key: !I8_WFZy3z77FKFKylUiSUYUv1uMB963rZteRAGoyfDk
At present the project is suspended. If you had liked my ROM's and you want that the project developed further please donate:
Contact me only on this page - it helps me to respond quickly to your questions and correct bugs if you wiil find them