Thanks Meter: 174

By scanferr, Senior Member on 5th September 2016, 05:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th March 2017, 11:50 AM |#31  
Account currently disabled
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 963

More
I just bought the other week 2 x MJP standard batteries (plus a charger - bundled and not really needed) on sale for USD$35 or $AUD47, free shipping, to me in Aus, not bad....

http://www.mpjbattery.com/battery-fo...4-i9500-1.html

Have used MPJ batteries since my Galaxy S2 days, never had an issue

25th March 2017, 12:34 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 427

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylemessiah

I just bought the other week 2 x MJP standard batteries (plus a charger - bundled and not really needed) on sale for USD$35 or $AUD47, free shipping, to me in Aus, not bad....

http://www.mpjbattery.com/battery-fo...4-i9500-1.html

Have used MPJ batteries since my Galaxy S2 days, never had an issue

Yea but it's the same capacity as stock. Why spend so much on a battery when you can get an OEM battery for about $7?
I pulls the trigger on the raqpower. Bought 1 for $10.49 off eBay. I'm fully expecting this battery to be legit 3000mah and better than stock. If not, its going back. Will update
25th March 2017, 12:38 PM |#33  
Flag Sydney

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtmaster303

Yea but it's the same capacity as stock. Why spend so much on a battery when you can get an OEM battery for about $5?

Oh, i dont know, because about 98% of "OEM" batteries are shonky fakes? And MPJ batteries are consistently great...

But you can buy another "OEM" battery every 3 months when they only give you 2 hours of standby times if you like...
25th March 2017, 03:27 PM |#34  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Oh, i dont know, because about 98% of "OEM" batteries are shonky fakes? And MPJ batteries are consistently great...

But you can buy another "OEM" battery every 3 months when they only give you 2 hours of standby times if you like...

In most cases I would agree with you, but authentic batteries are available for much less than you paid
https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Repla...axy+s4+battery
25th March 2017, 03:43 PM |#35  
Flag Sydney

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtmaster303

In most cases I would agree with you, but authentic batteries are available for much less than you paid
https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Repla...axy+s4+battery

Lol, you post a page where the comments prove its not genuine, maybe read the comments next time

Look mate, stop trying to look superior, and portray me as an idiot for, according to you "overpaying" for my batteries.

MPJ batteries as ive pointed out, are relaible and i and others have used for years........plenty of us must be stupid

You pay what you get for, im happy for you to buy $5 dodgies mate

And we're done now, right? Well i am.
25th March 2017, 03:48 PM |#36  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Lol, you post a page where the comments prove its not genuine, maybe read the comments next time

Look mate, stop trying to look superior, and portray me as an idiot for, according to you "overpaying" for my batteries.

MPJ batteries as ive pointed out, are relaible and i and others have used for years........plenty of us must be stupid

You pay what you get for, im happy for you to buy $5 dodgies mate

And we're done now, right? Well i am.

You're right I didn't read the comments. Thanks for your input
9th May 2017, 02:37 AM |#37  

Donate to Me
More
Noot battery is pretty good and comes with a 24 month warranty. Not even the OEM battery does that.
Worth checking out. I usually get close to 3 hours of screen on time (max brightness) and the battery can get through a full day with no issues.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)