Fine!
13th August 2014, 11:56 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
nice!
13th August 2014, 02:40 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Anyone have any experience with any of these? My dad has an s4 and is a little rough with his phones but has found other cases I've bought him to be too bulky or annoying. This one looks slim enough but can anyone attest to its durability? His birthday is coming up and he's in need of a case. Thanks!
14th August 2014, 03:43 PM |#7  
Flag Cypress
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentleyboy

Anyone have any experience with any of these? My dad has an s4 and is a little rough with his phones but has found other cases I've bought him to be too bulky or annoying. This one looks slim enough but can anyone attest to its durability? His birthday is coming up and he's in need of a case. Thanks!

I have one of these, I love it so far. I've dropped my phone a couple of times with no issues. The rubber sticks out on the front to keep the screen safe but it doesn't block access to the screen. Also the buttons built into the rubber part work great, unlike the other case I have that has cut outs for the buttons.

The only complaint I have is since the plastic part is glossy, the back scratched up from normal use.
14th August 2014, 06:06 PM |#8  
Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 5

More
great!
29th August 2014, 06:42 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryant35

I have one of these, I love it so far. I've dropped my phone a couple of times with no issues. The rubber sticks out on the front to keep the screen safe but it doesn't block access to the screen. Also the buttons built into the rubber part work great, unlike the other case I have that has cut outs for the buttons.

The only complaint I have is since the plastic part is glossy, the back scratched up from normal use.

Sounds good. Bookmarking this as a future birthday/xmas present. We'll see how he likes it and the glossy part won't really be an issue. The way he handles phones will turn the gloss to matte in a week - but he's used to it so it's all good. Hopefully the protruding rubber on the front will be enough of a buffer for the screen to be protected from his rough hands.
29th August 2014, 08:15 PM |#10  
Flag Cypress
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentleyboy

Sounds good. Bookmarking this as a future birthday/xmas present. We'll see how he likes it and the glossy part won't really be an issue. The way he handles phones will turn the gloss to matte in a week - but he's used to it so it's all good. Hopefully the protruding rubber on the front will be enough of a buffer for the screen to be protected from his rough hands.

Here is a photo of my case I just took where you can see the scratches.

The times I've dropped the phone since then, you can tell just from the sound it makes when the rubber hits that a lot of the impact is absorbed.

5th September 2014, 01:06 PM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryant35

Here is a photo of my case I just took where you can see the scratches.

The times I've dropped the phone since then, you can tell just from the sound it makes when the rubber hits that a lot of the impact is absorbed.

Excellent thanks. The rubber case is going to scratch a lot less than the plastic/glass that he usually destroys. I've seen him wear the color straight off a phone before. Appreciate the extra pics - sounds like a solid deal.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)