FORUMS

Android 6.0 based CM13 CyanogenMod 13 builds

124 posts
Thanks Meter: 38
 
By samfisher19, Senior Member on 11th November 2015, 03:05 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
make wipe ....
install cm-13.0-20151108-UNOFFICIAL-jflte
install Slim_mini_gapps.ALPHA.6.0.build.0.x-20151106

Works fine for a first rom

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982086991469
The Following User Says Thank You to samfisher19 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift samfisher19 Ad-Free
11th November 2015, 03:43 PM |#2  
ruud's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
link for download please

Sent from my SM-G903F using XDA Free mobile app
11th November 2015, 04:10 PM |#3  
Moderator Information,

Thread has been closed. Place holder threads are not allowed. When you have the download link available, use the report button on your post and we will re-open it for you.

Thanks
Bajanman

Edit: Reopened
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bajanman Ad-Free
14th November 2015, 08:52 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samfisher19

make wipe ....
install cm-13.0-20151108-UNOFFICIAL-jflte
install Slim_mini_gapps.ALPHA.6.0.build.0.x-20151106

Works fine for a first rom

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982086991469

Cheers for finding the file. I added the link via the report button so they unlocked the thread.

I installed this ROM yesterday, works great! Not much in the way of the usual tweaks that we find in CM roms but I'm sure Antares will get there with it!

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud

link for download please

Sent from my SM-G903F using XDA Free mobile app

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982086991469
14th November 2015, 10:10 AM |#5  
Rieyan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Banda Aceh
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
does this rom work on GT-I9500 ?
Bilal_503
14th November 2015, 10:41 AM |#6  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieyan

does this rom work on GT-I9500 ?

Works on 19500?
14th November 2015, 10:47 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 156
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiGoVX

Cheers for finding the file. I added the link via the report button so they unlocked the thread.

I installed this ROM yesterday, works great! Not much in the way of the usual tweaks that we find in CM roms but I'm sure Antares will get there with it!

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------



https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982086991469

I have been running it for 2 days! Today is my third day with it! So far no crashes. The entire system is rock-stable. No hiccups, freezes, reboots. It just works. Multitasking is the best ever when compared to the many TW & AOSP/CM ROM's I've tried in the last years on my S4.

BUGS I've encounted so far:
- The microphone does NOT work in the following apps I tested: WhatsApp, Viber, SnapChat & Skype
Regarding the other apps, I am not sure yet as I have yet to test. The microphone did work for me on phonecalls though.

- Adaptive Backlight is always enabled. Even when the switch is turned off, the function still stays enabled!

_________________
Yep, just two bugs. Battery life is fine. ~3 SOT on a 15H day on max brightness with mostly on 4G. Battery drain when idling is just okay. I suppose doze isn't working? In 7 hours of idling, the phone lost 2% with syncing & wifi enabled. That's the same as the drain I get when on Albe's S6 PORT rom's when idling. I expected to lose ~0.5% after 7 hours of idling IF doze did do it's magic.

I have NO battery-saving apps installed. I just disabled WiFi & BlueTooth to always stay enabled to look for location just as I always do on every ROM I use.

NON-TW rom's have terrible camera's, BUT this multitasking really keeps me still on this rom! Thanks AntaresOne!
14th November 2015, 02:53 PM |#8  
HITMAN-CREED's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ● Urmia ●
Thanks Meter: 3,266
 
More
This Thread Should be closed,

The original post is here :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=312
14th November 2015, 06:01 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITMAN-CREED

This Thread Should be closed,

The original post is here :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=312

Agreed, thread should be closed, I didn't see the other thread despite searching! Cheers for the heads up!
GuestK0087
15th November 2015, 01:59 AM |#10  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thread closed.

Duplicate.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=312

Regards,
The_Merovingian
Forum Moderator
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes