How to reset ServiceMode menu settings???

Search This thread

Berat1337

Feb 18, 2013
Skopje
I need help regarding the service menu, I think i messed sth up while i unlocked my phone for use in other operators... The phone was unlocked
However now when i have data activated i only get edge, it does not switch to hsdpa. please help i couldnt find any topic releated to this issue.....

Sent from my GT-I9505

Nov 20, 2011
Vaasa
Have you changed operator? Do you have right settings on mobile network access point names?

Sent from my GT-I9506 using XDA Free mobile app

Berat1337

Feb 18, 2013
Skopje
Hi mate

Check your network settings/network mode make sure is set correctly , if so try to flash ( odin) a different modem ( or same) see if it help

thx for your rep, my net mode is set as lte/wcdma/gsm... however, when i set it to wcdma only, on low signal areas the signal drops dramatically, because of freq. change, i keep flashing new modems in order to find the suitable one :/

thx for your rep, my net mode is set as lte/wcdma/gsm... however, when i set it to wcdma only, on low signal areas the signal drops dramatically, because of freq. change, i keep flashing new modems in order to find the suitable one :/

Hi

that is an option is most likely a modem issue, you could also see what modem your country operator uses ( check in sammobile) and flas it to see if you get an impovement

Berat1337

Feb 18, 2013
Skopje
Hi

that is an option is most likely a modem issue, you could also see what modem your country operator uses ( check in sammobile) and flas it to see if you get an impovement

I already had the newest rom/modem installed since it came out, now I am rolling back all of the modems available in order to find the proper one...

Iway76

Oct 22, 2017
I'm totally messed up with Service mode on samsung galaxy duos. Which caused not recognising any SIM. Help me out to reset everything to Service mode default. Thanks in Adv

Reactions: Strephon Alkhalikoi

Strephon Alkhalikoi

Aug 3, 2010
Vulcan
Samsung Galaxy S4
Nexus 6
@Iway76: You get a kudos for searching before posting, even though this isn't the right forum for you. I would recommend attempting to install a stock ROM using Odin, not Kies, and see if that helps. If that doesn't help, you may have to take the device in for service as you may have a hardware issue like mine, where the SIM card tray died while attempting to unlock the S4 - again - and it just was a coincidence that the hardware failed while working on the service menu unlock.

Reactions: Iway76

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm totally messed up with Service mode on samsung galaxy duos. Which caused not recognising any SIM. Help me out to reset everything to Service mode default. Thanks in Adv
    @Iway76: You get a kudos for searching before posting, even though this isn't the right forum for you. I would recommend attempting to install a stock ROM using Odin, not Kies, and see if that helps. If that doesn't help, you may have to take the device in for service as you may have a hardware issue like mine, where the SIM card tray died while attempting to unlock the S4 - again - and it just was a coincidence that the hardware failed while working on the service menu unlock.