AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!
Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.
If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!
- CM team
- SlimBean rom team
- ParanoidAndroid team
- CarbonRom team
- LiquidSmooth rom team
- Omni rom team
- DU team
- @LorD ClockaN
We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
Download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...TE3cV9PM2VObnc
Recommended Gapps : goo.gl/CJ5OeK
Full Changelog link: Complete change log by the download link
- Camera Issue on Boot (Sometimes, when the device boots, you need to open and close the camera to take photos)
- Camera force close some times (can be fixed using camera restarted app)
- In-Call Audio using Earpiece/Handset produces a minor echo effect (may appear or may not, this is random)
- OK Google doesn't work. (Possible missing audio path)
- Screen Recording (Rendering issues, just like on GearCM 13)
- Security Barriers (Zygote only)
- Shared Storage doesn't work (F2FS issues, probably Kernel Related)
- SELinux (Incomplete Policies, meaning that only Permissive Mode can be used currently)
You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.
How to flash:
- Don't do it if you don't know it
- Full wipe, flash rom, flash gapps, boot
- ROM has gapps persistance in between dirty flashes
Kernel in this rom follows CM source with custom additions:
PREREQUISITE FOR OTA:
To be able to flash over OTA app, TWRP recovery is needed.
You can still use CWM and OTA app, but only to download zip file and flash it manually from within recovery. Zip gets saved under AICP_ota folder on your internal SDcard.
If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!
IceColdJelly AICP G+ community
kernel / tree / vendor and hardware repositories github
[ROM][NOUGAT 7.1.2]AICP FOR GALAXY S4 I9500, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S4
valkaizer2594, alberto96, rvr
Source Code: https://github.com/exynos5410
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Last Updated 2017-04-19