[ROM][6.0.1][Unoffical]MIUI8

Search This thread

jacky03

Aug 9, 2016
Suzhou
rom information
device:Gi9500
maker:Nian0114 China called"Me~小华" This is his Weibo:http://www.miui.com/weibo.com/nian0114
Test device:i9500 ja3gxx,ja3gzs~8g-16g all can use

1.bug in China China unicom show was English
2.firstbot,the model number cant show,rebot.

download
sorry,i jjust have baidupan
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1dEBAjmx
there are three Release...stable,beta and alpha same Release can ota!!!ota.zip was in ota folder:fingers-crossed:

you can thank me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-20-15-07-45-954_com.UCMobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-01-20-15-07-45-954_com.UCMobile.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 9,543
  • Screenshot_2017-01-20-15-07-36-259_com.UCMobile.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-20-15-07-36-259_com.UCMobile.png
    175 KB · Views: 9,512

yagnavalki

Jun 29, 2016
Can anyone tell how is the battery life ???? ....is better than cyanogenmod roms....or still better than samsung stock rom

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

adel alsayed

Dec 7, 2014
Egypt
i am getting "google play services stopped working" errors repeatedly.
i tried installing gapps from mi store. and also flashed micro gapps in recovery. but still facing those errors.
is there any fix for this?

already installed the rom and Google play store without any problems try install this apk and open it will install Google apps after finishing open play store and continue by your account but you will facing fc just ignore it and continue after that play store will work normal leave him for 15 minutes to update Google firmware you will see have new design now you can download app what you want

Minajack

Nov 2, 2016
1. Battery life so bad
2. Bluetooth audio quality very very bad when you connected to headphone or mini speakers
3. Camera sometimes not working unless i restart the phone
4. Google Play Services and framework Has stopped

if there is any solutions just tell me please, the most important to me battery life and bluetooth audio quality
Thank you

bilal_shaikh

Aug 20, 2014

btw thanks bro :) for your quick respose
i tried to reflash again and again from the same twrp, after couple of retry it worked..
but after a week or two my device in which i was using miui it restart and got stuck in bootloop .. thts why i had to switch to stock again :p
over all it was a great experience owesome work bro .. everyone should give it a try ;)

ridershahmir

Dec 5, 2012
btw thanks bro :) for your quick respose
i tried to reflash again and again from the same twrp, after couple of retry it worked..
but after a week or two my device in which i was using miui it restart and got stuck in bootloop .. thts why i had to switch to stock again :p
over all it was a great experience owesome work bro .. everyone should give it a try ;)
Did you try to Uninstall any miui app?

bilal_shaikh

Aug 20, 2014
Did you try to Uninstall any miui app?

nope everything was running fab .. except sometimes camera stop working says "cant find camera " but after doing restart it starts to work again.. at that day same thing happens..when i restart my device but that time it stuck in bootloop.. and keep on restarting after Galaxy s4 boot screen..

ridershahmir

Dec 5, 2012
nope everything was running fab .. except sometimes camera stop working says "cant find camera " but after doing restart it starts to work again.. at that day same thing happens..when i restart my device but that time it stuck in bootloop.. and keep on restarting after Galaxy s4 boot screen..
Strange , saw bootloop issue only when I Uninstalled any bloatware

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rom information
    device:Gi9500
    maker:Nian0114 China called"Me~小华" This is his Weibo:http://www.miui.com/weibo.com/nian0114
    Test device:i9500 ja3gxx,ja3gzs~8g-16g all can use

1.bug in China China unicom show was English
    2.firstbot,the model number cant show,rebot.

download
    sorry,i jjust have baidupan
    https://pan.baidu.com/s/1dEBAjmx
    there are three Release...stable,beta and alpha same Release can ota!!!ota.zip was in ota folder:fingers-crossed:

you can thank me
    İts your work?
    And is it stable?

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi
    Please...
    We have the dedicated thread already by nian on this subforum. There's no need to create another thread.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00A using XDA Labs
    DONT USE GOOGLE INSTALLER OR OPEN GAPPS (i got play services fc n then contacts never sync)
    USE A-GAPPS N IT WILL WORK 100%
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxARg4-7sU6uT2N0dkkwY0NweU0 (i couldnt find the link so i mirrored them on my drive)
    1. Battery life so bad
    2. Bluetooth audio quality very very bad when you connected to headphone or mini speakers
    3. Camera sometimes not working unless i restart the phone
    4. Google Play Services and framework Has stopped

if there is any solutions just tell me please, the most important to me battery life and bluetooth audio quality
    Thank you