based on ISF's Project! http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=4581600
In this stage, the port can only be installed succesfully on our device. It isn't even booting up. I`m asking kernel developers to make a sample for Android L based on Google Sources. Then I will try my best to fix what problems will appear. Thank you in advance.
- Installation process 100% (No errors)
- Got the Base(SlimKAT 6.0 STABLE) and the PORT (flashable .zip of N5 Android L Developer Preview)
- Deleting /app, /priv-app, /media, /framework, /fonts from BASE and replace them with the ones from PORT. They will need further optimisations.
- Fixing permissions acording to the ones from Android L Developer Preview
- Fixing build.prop settings
- Fixing updater-script since it gave lots of installation erros
- Building the main ALPHA .zip
- Got a logcat from booting which I`m gonna post it down below
- That's it for now
- [REQ] Custom ANDROID L Kernel for I9505
- /system tweaks - I will do them after the first complete boot
- I`m asking developers to take a look on the logcat below. There seems to be some problems with .lib files
1. You must be ROOTED.
2. You must run latest TWRP or CWM Recovery.
3. IT IS A PRIORITY TO MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP FIRST!
4. WIPE ALL
5. Flash .zip in recovery.
6. Reboot and enjoy the beautiful animation. At least for now...
Android L PORT , ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4
- now based on a AOSP ROM
Android L , ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4
wappla1911, ISF, sykopompos
ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread
Based On: GPE 4.4.4 From Source
Last Updated 2014-11-10