WARNING!!! Read this first!!!
In this stage, the port can only be installed succesfully on our device. It isn't even booting up. I`m asking kernel developers to make a sample for Android L based on Google Sources. Then I will try my best to fix what problems will appear. Thank you in advance.
- Installation process 100% (No errors)
- [REQ] Custom ANDROID L Kernel for I9505
- /system tweaks - I will do them after the first complete boot
- I`m asking developers to take a look on the logcat below. There seems to be some problems with .lib files
- Got the Base(SlimKAT 6.0 STABLE) and the PORT (flashable .zip of N5 Android L Developer Preview)
- Deleting /app, /priv-app, /media, /framework, /fonts from BASE and replace them with the ones from PORT. They will need further optimisations.
- Fixing permissions acording to the ones from Android L Developer Preview
- Fixing build.prop settings
- Fixing updater-script since it gave lots of installation erros
- Building the main ALPHA .zip
- Got a logcat from booting which I`m gonna post it down below
- That's it for now
1. You must be ROOTED.
2. You must run latest TWRP or CWM Recovery.
3. IT IS A PRIORITY TO MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP FIRST!
4. WIPE ALL
5. Flash .zip in recovery.
6. Reboot and enjoy the beautiful animation. At least for now...
Mod Edit link removed
- @ArjunrambZ for the main porting ideas
- SlimROM Devs
Android L PORT , ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2014-07-21