By firebird11, Recognized Contributor on 15th October 2016, 02:16 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th December 2018, 12:26 AM |#531  
Flag South Lyon
Thanks Meter: 1,899

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by latouffe

Hey guys. I tried to revive my old phone and i flashed this rom. However the wifi isnt working and it says "wifi turning on" and thats it.

wifi works for me perfectly did you do a full wipe?

Have you flashed latest modem and bootloader? Is your s4 a GT-i9505?

I am running this build on my s4 perfectly with no issues other no 60fps in youtube videos which is fine as our phone doesnt support it
24th April 2019, 11:41 PM |#532  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
google play services
how to uninstall google play services in this rom ? i can't find the option to uninstall it even after disabling find my device location
24th April 2019, 11:53 PM |#533  
Flag South Lyon

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmsabee

how to uninstall google play services in this rom ? i can't find the option to uninstall it even after disabling find my device location

Please do not quote the whole OP
25th April 2019, 12:06 AM |#534  

More
done
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT1510365

Please do not quote the whole OP

sorry, new to the website. do you have any solutions to my problem?
25th April 2019, 01:36 AM |#535  
Flag South Lyon

More
Quote:

sorry, new to the website. do you have any solutions to my problem?

Are you saying you want to remove gapps completely or just google play services

You have to go to security and uncheck google play services as device administrator then you will be able to uninstall your current version of google play services
25th April 2019, 02:02 AM |#536  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT1510365

Are you saying you want to remove gapps completely or just google play services

You have to go to security and uncheck google play services as device administrator then you will be able to uninstall your current version of google play
services

I already did that then went to google play services in apps in order to uninstall it but i can't find the option to uninstall it. there are only disable and force to stop. usually there is 3 dots which i press on and i see the option to uninstall it.
i want to downgrade google play services. in order to do so i have to uninstall google play services then install the apk i want but i can't install it since there is already a version of google play services in my device.
25th April 2019, 02:39 AM |#537  
Flag South Lyon

More
Quote:

I already did that then went to google play services in apps in order to uninstall it but i can't find the option to uninstall it. there are only disable and force to stop. usually there is 3 dots which i press on and i see the option to uninstall it.
i want to downgrade google play services. in order to do so i have to uninstall google play services then install the apk i want but i can't install it since there is already a version of google play services in my device.

Why do you want to downgrade google play services and you can't go any more down than your current version besides once you uninstall updates to google play services it automatically updates without your control so just use the latest version or flash a newer gapps package or factory reset I don't understand what you want
5th September 2019, 08:28 PM |#538  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
rom version 5.7
Hello

I have managed to compile the rom for the last version of crdroid. In this thread I share the rom. : https://forum.xda-developers.com/gen...sv5-7-t3964882

Please let me know if you have any issue.

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to jontxo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jontxo Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)