9th January 2018, 04:16 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Please I need this ROM for S4 i9500!
10th January 2018, 04:40 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Very nice work, man.

I dirty flashed over my RR and after removing the old Gapps and reinstalling it's running like clockwork.

Runs super smooth, animations are quick and seemless. I am impressed with the minimal apps and the lightweight features that still give it a finished feel.

Nice work.
10th January 2018, 05:01 AM |#15  
Flag Maceda
Thanks Meter: 174

More
How's the battery life, for those that tested it? Screen on time, mainly.
10th January 2018, 08:33 AM |#16  
Flag agadir
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Hello. Thanks you for this awesome ROM.
Everything is OK except battery at night in plane mode . I loose 20 % ! . only android is about 5 %. Any suggestions. I need To test another kernel?
10th January 2018, 01:12 PM |#17  
problem i observed is i cant add items on qs panel and some fc on launcher settings. other than that, rom is smooth and is stunningly beautiful.
10th January 2018, 04:37 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
very good contribution brother, do you have plans to build the ROM Dirty Unicorns? I think it would be a good idea, and more now that it is already in Oreo, do not you think? Would it be possible? :')?
10th January 2018, 08:42 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Portovelo
Thanks Meter: 1,609

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer!os133

very good contribution brother, do you have plans to build the ROM Dirty Unicorns? I think it would be a good idea, and more now that it is already in Oreo, do not you think? Would it be possible? :')?

I've been looking to build more roms for this device, specially Dirty Unicorns, but if i do it won't be Oreo. LineageOS 15 hasn't been released officially yet so i'm waiting until they do to get the right device tree for jfltexx. But yes, it would be possible if i use JDCTeam jfltexx device tree to build any Oreo ROM. Althought, i'll be doing some experiments on my server and if i get a build that works fine, be sure i'm going to post it here

Greetings
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krizthian For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krizthian Ad-Free
10th January 2018, 08:45 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Portovelo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhojeric214

problem i observed is i cant add items on qs panel and some fc on launcher settings. other than that, rom is smooth and is stunningly beautiful.

You can wait until next week, i'll be releasing another build with updates from DotOS Sources so it might come with some fixes and improves

Greetings
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krizthian For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krizthian Ad-Free
10th January 2018, 08:47 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Portovelo

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziky abdo

Hello. Thanks you for this awesome ROM.
Everything is OK except battery at night in plane mode . I loose 20 % ! . only android is about 5 %. Any suggestions. I need To test another kernel?

I extracted JDCTeam's Optimized LineageOS 14.1 Kernel and i flashed it, works fine or maybe you can use SideCore Kernel it works very good i've heard

Greetings
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krizthian For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krizthian Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
fast, lagfree, nougat, rom, stable

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)