FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.2_r29] DotOS-v1.2 [i9505][jfltexx][27-01-2018][OMS]

313 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,609
 
By Krizthian, Senior Member on 8th January 2018, 02:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th January 2018, 08:47 PM |#21  
Krizthian's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Portovelo
Thanks Meter: 1,609
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziky abdo

Hello. Thanks you for this awesome ROM.
Everything is OK except battery at night in plane mode . I loose 20 % ! . only android is about 5 %. Any suggestions. I need To test another kernel?

I extracted JDCTeam's Optimized LineageOS 14.1 Kernel and i flashed it, works fine or maybe you can use SideCore Kernel it works very good i've heard

Greetings
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krizthian For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krizthian Ad-Free
10th January 2018, 08:55 PM |#22  
Senior Member
Flag agadir
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizthian

I extracted JDCTeam's Optimized LineageOS 14.1 Kernel and i flashed it, works fine or maybe you can use SideCore Kernel it works very good i've heard

Greetings

thank you for replay . i will test sidecore kernel asap
what about rooting where can i get root compatible for this rom ?
10th January 2018, 09:06 PM |#23  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziky abdo

thank you for replay . i will test sidecore kernel asap
what about rooting where can i get root compatible for this rom ?

Using magisk on this rom. Got no problem so far.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizthian

You can wait until next week, i'll be releasing another build with updates from DotOS Sources so it might come with some fixes and improves

Greetings

Yay weekly updates. Looking forward 😊

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
10th January 2018, 09:29 PM |#24  
Senior Member
Flag agadir
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhojeric214

Using magisk on this rom. Got no problem so far.

yes now i get rooted with magisk 15.2
11th January 2018, 12:25 AM |#25  
Member
Flag Rödermark
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
I'm curious what the ROM has on the box.
But at first glance really great. Thank you
Good work.
Thank you
13th January 2018, 10:46 AM |#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Does the air gesture and proximity sensor work in this rom?
Do I need an addon for this rom?
13th January 2018, 05:59 PM |#27  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
How can I see the notification's number on the icons ?
Thanks
13th January 2018, 06:31 PM |#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savatage76

How can I see the notification's number on the icons ?
Thanks

Long press home button then choose desktop and scrol down till notification a d preview
13th January 2018, 06:43 PM |#29  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emadbadr

Long press home button then choose desktop and scrol down till notification a d preview

If I press home button I open the voice assistant
13th January 2018, 10:01 PM |#30  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savatage76

If I press home button I open the voice assistant

Sorry i mean long press on screen
13th January 2018, 10:15 PM |#31  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emadbadr

Sorry i mean long press on screen

Thanks, I have found what I need.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
fast, lagfree, nougat, rom, stable

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes