[ROM][7.1.2_r36][UNOFFICIAL] SlimROM 7.1.2 Nougat for i9505 [14012018][jfltexx]

Search This thread

baltobalto

Feb 18, 2009
How can i root this rom?
Edit... I have found a bug with the camera. Video doesn't work. With other camera apps it's working.
Edit 2... Never mind for rooting. Just rooted the device by flashing su zip.
Edit 3... Killer rom. Thank you very much. Amazing work!

Last edited:

osasa71

Sep 1, 2008
Thanks for you efforts. I have 2 issues:

- WIFI always disabled
- 4LTE not working

On other Roms working

Classictinker

Jun 28, 2018
Great ROM but when ever I answer a phone call the screen goes black and I have to remove the battery to end the call and get the phone to work again. I've had the same issue with every Android 7.x.x ROM that I've installed so far so it's not something specific to this ROM. Any idea how to fix this issue please?

ezinex

Jan 21, 2007
Great ROM but when ever I answer a phone call the screen goes black and I have to remove the battery to end the call and get the phone to work again. I've had the same issue with every Android 7.x.x ROM that I've installed so far so it's not something specific to this ROM. Any idea how to fix this issue please?
I think this issue has to do with your proximity sensor. Or has been discussed in a couple of messages (search history). Short solution, proximity sensor fix app or maybe clean.

slackjack50

Apr 17, 2018
Video camera issue.

Hi Krizthian,

I've been trying to upgrade my Slimkat (Galaxy i9505) to Nougat and have found that the video won't operate. I recall one developer made mention of this, so I was prepared for it, but loading the 7.7X ROMS is not a long term option.

I love the ROM because of the Navigation Bar it has, which I think is unique among the ROMs out there. But have you any idea if anyone's going to do a fix re the video camera? Cheers John

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FMgzukNGoGrKa_ppJNZkWzCRs5xc%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Fop.slimroms.net%252Fslimop%252Fslim7opnew.png

EXPANDING DEVELOPMENT FOR JFLTEXX I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE:
    SlimRoms: Slim 7.1.2 Nougat for jfltexx
    Because Galaxy S4 still being powerful ;)

https://slimroms.org/​

SlimROM is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
    The entire SlimTeam works together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
    All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and Gerrit.

INSTALLATION:
    - Install TWRP version of your choice
    - Download the Slim 7 zip file
    - Copy to your phone
    - Reboot into recovery mode (Volume-Up + Home + Power button)
    - Wipe Dalvik/art Cache, Cache, System and Data (inside Wipe -> Advanced Wipe)
    - Install Slim 7
    - Install GApps of your choice
    - Reboot

DOWNLOADS:
    SlimROM 7.1.2
    Google Apps

SOURCES:
    SlimROM
    Device Sources

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ROM :D IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT MY JOB I WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU DONATE TO ME, I NEED TO PAY MY BUILD SERVER TO KEEP BRINGING ROMS FOR i9505 YOU CAN DONATE WITH THE DONATION BUTTON ON MY PROFILE. THANKS AGAIN GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT:(

XDA:DevDB Information
    SlimROM 7.1.2 Nougat for i9505, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S4

Contributors
    Krizthian
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2018-01-15
    Last Updated 2018-01-14
    Please port AospExtended next

I'm working right now on a Oreo build but i'll see what i can do ;)

Greetings :D
    When do you throw a new project(android oreo)?

I'm still trying to build Oreo, i just have to know how to fix some build issues ;)

Buddie, try to give some light to 9515 users. It'd be amazing :)

Enviado desde mi GT-I9515 mediante Tapatalk

I've been reading about this device, maybe i could do something if i get the right sources (They exists), give me some time and i'll see what happens ;)