Before start the guide some basic requirements:
1. Your Galaxy S4 updated to Touchwiz 4.4.4, even with a Rom (Eudemony,CarHD,...) but should work on stock too (now only for T-Mobile american variant)
2. Root and Xposed
3. A Filemanager with root access
If you've this things then you can go ahead
Now here you're the guide: (be patient and follow the guide from 1 to 17)
1. Download from here xperiacle module.
2. Install as a normal apk
3. Enable it in Xposed and reboot
4. Open it from the drawer and choose "newer kitkat ROM" ( I test both and with the older I face more Force Close)
5. Click on "Proceed" and give it Root access
6. Tap on Reboot now (if not work make a full reboot manually)
7. Open your Filemanager and go to system/app
8. Here delete EmergencyLauncher, EmergencyModeService and EmergencyProvider
9. Download my Emergency Note 4 rar
10. Put my 3 apk inside the rar in system/app and set correct permissions
11. Reboot and open Note 3 Upsm mod from the drawer
12. Choose UPSM ON/OFF
13. Accept the Samsung Terms and condition
14. IMPORTANT: If like me you've double tap to sleep module (or some other that change the action with a double tap on statusbar) disable it from xposed and make a soft reboot.
15. Then re-open from the drawer Note 3 UPSM and re-choose Upsm ON/OFF
16. On the popup choose Enable and enjoy Note 4 Upsm
17. To disable it double tab on status bar and a popup for deactivate will shown.
I didn't tested yet if it fully functional (if it save battery like on S5/Note 4 or less)