[HOT] Galaxy S6 Apps! (UPDT 11/06/15)

Search This thread

treibstoff

Apr 6, 2012
Lower Franconia
waiting for S6 Weather wigdet! I Like it ...

aUQOTX7.jpg

Albe95

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 21, 2013
Verona (Italy)
Am I wrong or I already see this SystemUI... oh yes :p
image.png

P.S. S6 is absolutely AMAZING! :D

@Albe95 if we may know, what is the source of this SW's?
So you just extracted the system apks from your Samsung phone and just edited the images that were compiled within the apks? Is that what you mean when you say "galaxy apps mate"?
Lol you're totally wrong mate. Galaxy Apps store, he think that I have an S6 and it let me to download some S6 apps. Nothing more. I've not compiled anything from the source. I wait for a dump rom for more apps.

GalaxyHD

Jul 11, 2014
Am I wrong or I already see this SystemUI... oh yes [emoji14]
image.png

P.S. S6 is absolutely AMAZING! :D

Lol you're totally wrong mate. Galaxy Apps store, he think that I have an S6 and it let me to download some S6 apps. Nothing more. I've not compiled anything from the source. I wait for a dump rom for more apps.
Hdblog :D

davidpersi

Sep 4, 2014
Yangon
My question was how he managed to create the apps. I asked whether he created the apps using source code, by editing the images that are compiled in the apks, etc. Answering Galaxy Apps Store makes absolutely no sense.
I meant that he changed his device model to s6's tricking the galaxy apps store to give him updates of s6 to his device. If it is not compatible ge does his magic porting. Even then, only somr apps work. That's what i understand. I don't know how he got systemui!

Top Liked Posts